Search results

1. suka5168

Does the bolt carrier blow back w/o a gas system?

Will the bolt remain locked and the carrier not blow back with the gas tube removed and / or blocked. Such as operating it as a bolt action rifle.
  2. suka5168

Girlfriend wants a Purple Gun, Please help with build.

My Girlfriend wants a Purple Gun for herself. Her specs are; it must be purple! So I'm thinking Purple Sun Devil recievers and a stainless barrel or if anyone can anodize parts and can engrave her name on the side let me know. If anyone wants to help build one for me please contact me via...
  3. suka5168

Making a 50BMG reloading press

I've been floating the idea of making a 50BMG reloading press. Buying an off the self press is "JUST NO FUN". Now I've been racking my brain lately and losing lots of sleep, coming up with a press design. In order to obtain perfect alighment, it will be milled at a CNC shop. It will need to...
  4. suka5168

Are there any EAA Thor pistols around?

Well CDNN had these for sale at about $450 in 2006. Now they just fell of the face of the earth. Has anyone seen these at gunshows or at your local gunshop? Looking for a 223 or 308 model.
  5. suka5168

Any news about the semi Sterlings from Century Arms?

I seen on the net that Century Arms is manufacturing some semi Stering from parts kits. They dont look half bad in a picture (somewhere). Nothing mush on the net since Nov of 08'. Anyone have details from the SHOT Show?
  6. suka5168

Electronic or Beam Scales ?

Debating between a balance beam scale and an electronic scale. All reviews of the electronic ones thus far do have some sort of flaw or another (zeroing, DOA, etc). However, on the other beams are a tad slower to use, slightly inaccurate (because of the operator) and do not require electricity...
  7. suka5168

Reloading 458 socom use 45acp bullet?

Does the 458 socom use the same cheap projos as the 45 colt 300gr - 500gr (.458)?
  8. suka5168

Good price / place to get 50BMG Projectiles

Need your help guys. Shopping for 50 BMG ammo, however living in the Aloha State does not allow me to get Hazmat shipped here. Where do I get good prices and wont get hit with a huge shipping bill. I have checked out a few retail places. Let me know of any private or small shops willing to ship...
  9. suka5168

Galil receiver problems

Just did a dry fitting today on some Galil builds and ran into a few problems. The bolt on the the 308 receiver (left), will not go any futher fwd than at its present position. From the looks of it, its hitting the ejector. Futhermore the barrel itself also does not seat into position and need...
  10. suka5168

Single shot AR recievers

Beside the very few manufactures that makes the recievers without the mag well. Where and who has these in stock? From the grapevine, is or own PBB making some for the Bohica FAR50?
  11. suka5168

50BMG brass going price?

What is the average current price for new and or once fired brass? Prices are fairly across the boards on auction sites and retail.
  12. suka5168

Fire Form brass ; 50BMG brass to 510DTC ?

Does anyone have any knowledge how to fire form brass? Where can one find info on the subject? I have search the web for a few hours, but none of the site had much useful or pictoroial information.
  13. suka5168

ORF 308 Receivers (read before ordering)

There are THREE types of 308 receiver offered by ORF. Please specify which before ordering. This is an informational thread and some commercial aspects were ommited. 308 receivers with press in IMI barrel combo (barrels I am told were made for a run Mossberg guns that did not happen pre89) NO...
  14. suka5168

Is LUSA offering a 22 conversion?

I have read that LUSA had offered a 22 and 40 caliber conversion in 2006. Is that true as I cant find any info about it.
  15. suka5168

Info for 1919's?

I'd just ordered a 1919 from Allied Armaments, just trying to read up on some info. However, 1919a4.com seems to be gone after just a few days I spent lurking around there. Anyone can chime in on some useful information besides buying tons of ammo.
  16. suka5168

Micro Galil Stock Hardware

Here is a proto type of the Stock Hardware. I will make sure it fits before making a few more. Thanks to Jetskertal for the specs.
  17. suka5168

Choice of LPK for semi AR

What are your opinions for the Lower Parts Kit for an AR. There are so much brands and dealers to choose from and wide range in price. Not looking for the best, just a set for a plinker build.
  18. suka5168

13x1 Tap & Dies for the Galil?

Does anyone know where to get these? I have searched several places. All jump from 12mm to 14mm, nothing in the 13mm.
  19. suka5168

Anyone familiar with the Elbit Falcon red dot.

http://www.smallarmsreview.com/march.htm
  20. suka5168

Which torch is needed for Silver Solder?

Will a plain ole BernzOmatic propane torch do the job? or will a hotter flame be required? This will just be for a few extensions thus Dont plan to spend the bucks for another setup, if I can marginally squeeze by.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter