Recent content by stevo

1. S

Beta Mag doesn’t like my MAX-11/15

Get a Blitz mag…Blitzmag7.com. All steel construction, mine runs flawless with Silverbear 62gr hollow point. 50rd capacity.
  2. S

Max-10/15 received / disappointed (no artwork!)

Perhaps it was drawn in invisible ink…….😂
  3. S

Tungsten bolt in Max31a

Nice cyclic rate….
  4. S

Tungsten bolt in Max31a

So when can we expect the belt-fed upper Richard??😂😂😂
  5. S

max 11/15 incompatible with m11/9 suppressor block?

Also look at the Rugged Suppressors Razor….that’s a low back pressure can as well. Very quiet too.
  6. S

Cry Havoc QCB for Max-15?

I know this has been discussed before, and I think I’ve seen a pic showing it, but is the Cry Havoc quick change barrel system compatible with the Max-15 upper?
  7. S

Actual current market for a M11-nine?

Ruben is always high, and the trouble is when people see that, they think that’s what they can get. Some do, others languish. 10-11k seems to be the sweet spot right now, but in a year, that could be cheap.
  8. S

3d Printed Drum Loading Stand

Y’all really need winders for the drums? I remember when Vector had them, but to me it’s a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. I’ve NEVER had an issue winding my drums by hand. Have others had problems, which brought winders to fruition?
  9. S

How smooth are the Max-11 and Max-31?

I’ve owned numerous Uzi’s over the years. To me the standard full size is somewhat choppy…especially if using lethargic ammo. If using full power loads, it’s less noticeable. My mini’s were just too damn fast, but smoot…..fun little buzz guns!
  10. S

3d Printed Drum Loading Stand

Nice idea and execution, but I just hold mine at the right angle and load them up. Works great for me!
  11. S

As far as Uzi’s go, nice cyclic rate, but very “choppy” with that heavy bolt slamming forward…..FWIW.
  12. S

Still smoother than the Max-31 without additional buffers. Cyclic rate about the same. Swedish K is considered by many to be the best SMG with its balance, weight, and cyclic rate. They’re awesome!
  13. S

I have both a Max-31C upper on my M-11 and a pre-May Swedish K. The K is definitely smoother. I have 2 buffers in my Max-31C and when running coffin mags for long bursts, there is an occasional variance in the cyclic rate…..ever so slightly, where the K is constant through an entire mag dump.
  14. S

For all the Max-15 upper owners out there….Blitz Mag-7

Hey everyone….with the availability of Richard’s 5.56 uppers becoming more prolific, I thought I’d throw out a PSA to the members on here. A good friend of mine has developed, patented, and manufactured a new 50rd mag for the AR platform. It’s all steel construction with Delron followers. 2...
  15. S

Thinking of selling my M11/smg.

I have a postie M-16 that I abuse. Ran it so much at the last Knob Creek that we broke the bolt! You guys should check out the 50rd Blitz Mag-7 that a buddy of mine developed. All steel construction, patented follower design, easy to load and only slightly longer than a 30rd mag. He’s getting a...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter