Recent content by ScubaLoser

1. S

A new MAC video, with some UK history.

Not having seen the video yet, my guess is the IRA smuggled MACs into the UK?
  2. S

Uzi front end Mac upper price

I think this looks cool, I really like it.
  3. S

Selling...maybe

I would sell it locally, you don’t have any friends or friends of friends that want to buy a MG? 1 form 4 stamp is all that’s needed if it’s in same state.
  4. S

Front takedown pin hole slightly ovaling

Thanks for the feedback yall! I guess I just won’t worry about it until it becomes an actual problem.
  5. S

I have no idea, I just recently took ownership of it. All the small internal components have been replaced by all Lage parts. Besides the front take down pinhole everything looks very mint.
  6. S

I wonder if I can 3D print nylon or ABS takedown pin.
  7. S

I noticed my front takedown pin hole is ever slightly oval, presumably from usage and wear. The pin inserted without an upper has a very small play to it. Everything else about the lower looks to be in great shape. I cannot see any other wear points the be concerned about. Rear receiver plate...
  8. S

max 11/15 jamming

Hey OP, I think I’ve seen all your M11/9 YT videos. Looking at this latest 11/15 video, your 11/15 ejection looks real weak. The spent casing is barely being ejected where it should be flying a good few feet at your 3-4 o’clock direction. To clarify this is from a bird’s eye view, so 12 o’clock...
  9. S

Lage stock for M11/9

Thought I ask here first, wtb either Lage’s k stock or the larger one. If the larger stock with folder would be preferred but anything is up for consideration. Thank you. -SL
  10. S

Went to look at a Vector Uzi 45, how to convert it to 9mm?

Hey guys, I’m new to Uzi platform. I went to look at what looks to be a NIB FA RR Vector Uzi chambered in 45. The lower looks like a MAC lower that runs grease gun mags. If I wanted to convert it to 9mm, besides barrel and bolt what else would need to be changed? Thanks in advance.
  11. S

How to change out barrel or muzzle on max 11/15?

So I just took ownership of a Max 11/15, and I’m wanting to swap out the muzzle for a keymo brake so that I can run my suppressor on it. When I do this on my ARs I usually have the upper on a Midwest reaction rod to hold everything together in alignment. I don’t have my tools setup but seeing...
  12. S

Inetoutcomes Offering MAC-10 And M-11/9 Parts And Accessories

A link to your gunbroker account would be helpful for the lazy folk like me.
  13. S

Poll: What would you pay for a belt fed?

Don’t have my MAC yet but I don’t see much value with a belt fed conversion over a Lage upper. More moving parts with more areas to fail or cause jams, a PIA to reload the belt fed links, more time consuming to reload a new string of ammo onto an upper, etc. Certainly would be a cool novelty...
  14. S

M11/22

I’ve read this entire thread. Kudos to Mak91 for designing and innovating this platform. I can’t wait for this to come to market.
  15. S

22lr conversion for max-11/15?

Hey everyone, the new guy around here, so I was wondering has anyone put any thought or effort in converting the max11/15 to run a dedicated 22lr barrel and BCG? https://www.righttobear.com/rtb-dedicated-22-bolt-and-3-mag-kit-25-round/ RTB makes a barrel and BCG that doesn’t use a gas system...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter