Selling...maybe

Homer

At one time I had 2 m11/nines and contacted one of the always mentioned dealers (don’t remember which one) about buying a nib. The price he quoted me, instead of selling mine I would have borrowed money to buy as many as I could at the price he offered. I kept waiting for the punch line but he was serious. I believe that he worded as, “ I’m a buyer at $$$$”. I’m sure that anyone would have been.

Last edited:

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
I got within $1,000 on an ac556 of what gb prices were from Frank (Midwest Tactical) about 5 years ago. The $1000 wasn’t worth the hassle to me. They made it super easy. Obviously you’d want to
Do your due diligence, but I’ve had great experience with them as a buyer and a seller…

ScubaLoser

I would sell it locally, you don’t have any friends or friends of friends that want to buy a MG? 1 form 4 stamp is all that’s needed if it’s in same state.

zirad54

Just a quick update. Took three phone calls but I was able to sell my m11/9 to a dealer for a very fare price. I did part out most of the uppers and they went very quick. I just posted up all the rest of my misc spare parts here under parts as a lot. It’s been fun but time to move on.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter