Recent content by Renegade

1. Renegade

FRT15 and Rare Breed and ATF suit

"She [judge] also said probable cause exists that they did not register the devices to conceal their sale from the ATF." Yeah, No. They did not register them becuase even a 5 year old can read the law and see they do not meet the definition of Machine Gun.
  2. Renegade

No more sharing of NFA items?

Came out this am “The Q&A currently listed on the eforms account is incorrect. In this scenario, the registered owner of the NFA weapon is co-located with the firearm and thus no transfer has occurred. However, if the person firing the NFA weapon is prohibited from possessing the firearm...
  3. Renegade

M11 semi used in CA Chinese New Year massacre?

It was an SWD M11/9 with homemade silencer. Unknown if it was F/A or not.
  4. Renegade

Any realistic way to determine prior to purchase if blocking bar was originally removed?

I never submitted a letter describing how I did it either. I did some sears (1982, 1985, 1986) and most boxes were N/A. AR-15? HK? Glock? Only I know.
  5. Renegade

I've never seen a transferable one of these before!

Maybe he needs it out of inventory fast. F3 is no big deal now since SOT-SOT get processed so fast (unless there is no SOT in your area).
  6. Renegade

Most wanted mp5 configuration?

Best for me a standard MP5A2. Most desirable Transferable IMO is a registered box, not a sear.
  7. Renegade

Multi caliber upper Classification mystery

If the bore is over 1/2", it is a DD unless you have an exemption.
  8. Renegade

Full Auto Uzis questions, regarding IMI conversions

Avoid a gun that is not properly registered.
  9. Renegade

Old ATF or Treasury video of MG conversions link

He copped a plea for 1 unlawful xfer of a MG. He got screwed on the enhanced sentence for a Grease Gun though.
  10. Renegade

The New "swapping uppers" ATF Letter

Yup. The risk here is if you send that letter, and a few years from now ATF, or worse a court decides that a caliber, BBL length or OAL change is a taxable event, your gun is now a known post sample. Keep in mind a caliber or OAL change on a silencer is already a taxable event. Not to hard to...
  11. Renegade

The New "swapping uppers" ATF Letter

Things I will never do for $1000
  12. Renegade

RPB MAC

Maybe mid-late 80s, but definitely after the OB ban
  13. Renegade

Gemtech viper 9 info wanted

Never had a problem jailbreaking any of my GemTech Cans - Mossad, Blackside, MK-9K, Raptor, etc.
  14. Renegade

AWC MK9 suppressor

Just get a 2inch adjustable spanner off amazon. Works on everything of that type. https://www.amazon.com/Williams-482-Adjustable-Spanner-2-Inch/dp/B001DNWVH8?th=1
  15. Renegade

Hickok45 claims to have the ATF's blessing in drilling a third hole for auto-sear!

Should have just shot the gun for video and not talked about its pedigree. Everyone would have assumed it was a post-sample.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter