Recent content by Frogman

1. F

Bullseye or W231?

I've found that Bullseye burns cleaner than Winchester pistol powders myself.
  2. F

AK47 .22 CONVERSION

I've though of the same thing for a long time but in 5.45x39 - no BBL change just a modified bolt mag and recoil spring, I think there's enough 5.45x39 rifles out their to make it worth while.
  3. F

Best accuracy of your 580 model Mini14??

With a 3x9 scope mine would shoot 3 or 4 shots under 1 1/2 moa but then open up high and right as the barrel warmed up in a string of 10 shots..
  4. F

9mm SMG powder?

I like Bullseye my self just because it's clean burning, although you have to be real careful and check your load weights. It's a high yield powder.
  5. F

Welcome back!

+1 it's easier on the eyes
  6. F

AK Build Milled reciever question

If it was an Auto gun originally yes you need the compliance parts, if not your good to go. Here's a place for milled receivers - http://www.cncwarrior.com/firearms-parts/receivers/ak-receivers/
  7. F

J Ciener finally goes down with arrest.

All's I can say it's about time, people have been complaining about him for years.
  8. F

What to do when one retires!

Ok if we cant' see it, just tell us what you made. I like them all.!!
  9. F

Suomi Mags

Remember there's cosmoline inside the mag's to - Socking in diesel is the way to go & high pressure air to blow it all out.
  10. F

Best Lubrication for AC

Go with the lithium grease, it cleans up easier and faster - you won't have little black grease spray all over you if don't get the wheel bearing grease totally off the rifle when you fire it.
  11. F

Process for De-milling Receiver

All I care about is the selector switch assembly - Sounds like your getting the dry shaft from this guy, I'de try for a refund.
  12. F

I want one.

Here's a letter I just sent I.O. (Ohio Ordnance) about my PPS 43 - c I recently got a PPS 43-C Polish Pistol & took it to the range and It stove-piped every 3Rd round or so and the empties would get cough behind the bolt, some times as many as 2 empty rounds would be back in the action ? I...
  13. F

Thompsons, anyone.

You know the older we get, we think were getting smarter but in my case I see missed opportunities, back in 72 I could have gotten a Thompson for under a thousand. In 82 under two thousand, now they start at 12,000 and up. DAM!!!
  14. F

RPD or RPK?

Try to buy just a RPK belt, no one will sell one or a dozen - you have buy them one at a time at $50.00 a pop.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter