UZI Picture Thread

-gunut-

I wanna see your UZI(s)!

I can't get mine for another week or two so I need to see some to tide me over. Any UZI pic you got I wanna see!

Help me out!! :)

texasvwnut

UZI Talk Life Member
Crappy pic, but the only one I could find quickly.

Attachments

• Jeffs Uzi.JPG
    Jeffs Uzi.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 11,885

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
UZIcompetition.jpg

My current sub-gun competition configuration. Burris FastFire was the key.

-gunut-

RoverDave said:
Have you tried looking in the UZI Images forum?

Yeah...

I would like to see some "personal" UZIs though. The UZIs in action is sweet but I want to see what kind of setups people are using. I want to see some accessories!

shadeone

UZI Talk Supporter
i was considering starting a post like this!

i know there is an uzi images sub forum, but thats randoms that people have found and whole threads where people post one pic....

one of my favorite things to do in ARFCOM is to browse all the pic threads they got on there where people post their own setups! i spend countless hours every week drooling over gun pics there :)

anyways, i vote to keep this thread in the main uzitalk forum and see all the personal uzi pics we can get!

oh yeah, heres my vector mini pistol (soon to be IMI black with a bayonet lug and sling swivel in back, as well as barrelxchange rail system for a light and some sort of optics)....

shade

Attachments

• IMG_3990.jpg
    IMG_3990.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 13,015

captshiess

UZI Talk Supporter
It is only an IMI semi auto model B... I wish I had the money for a SMG.
uzi1.jpg

uzi2.jpg

johnnywitt

UZI Talk Life Member
-gunut- said:
I wanna see your UZI(s)!

I can't get mine for another week or two so I need to see some to tide me over. Any UZI pic you got I wanna see!

Help me out!! :)

You getting a FA or SA? Either way get some mags while their at unbelievably low prices. Get an extra topcover and send it to Amphibian for his excellent Docter/Fastfire mount. This has been the best mod I have ever done to any gun. SWFA has the Fastfires for a little over a buck sixty, or so. Honestly, I have the Docter with the big 7moa dot and for plinking at small objects, its a little too big (covers up a small target at 25m or farther). For bigger human size silhoette targets its perfect. A lot of guys, as you can see, like the VFG. You can get the Vector/IMI one, or you can get the BarrelxChange rail that is built into a set of forward handguards and use the VFG of your choice AND have enough room for a light /laser. You can also have your 9mm barrel chopped to give it that FBI look.
And your probably gonna want to look at getting a .22 kit. There're a hoot (if they work). Lastly, we enter the realm of suppressed fire- you see, this is an addiction and like any addiction can leave you sitting in an empty house broke with no wife, kids, or funiture, nothing but a fridge full of beer and plenty of machineguns.:silly

Last edited:

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Long mag in pic is 50 round .45 ACP GG mag. Works flawlessly.

family.jpg

-gunut-

johnnywitt said:
You getting a FA or SA? Either way get some mags while their at unbelievably low prices. Get an extra topcover and send it to Amphibian for his excellent Docter/Fastfire mount. This has been the best mod I have ever done to any gun. SWFA has the Fastfires for a little over a buck sixty, or so. Honestly, I have the Docter with the big 7moa dot and for plinking at small objects, its a little too big (covers up a small target at 25m or farther). For bigger human size silhoette targets its perfect. A lot of guys, as you can see, like the VFG. You can get the Vector/IMI one, or you can get the BarrelxChange rail that is built into a set of forward handguards and use the VFG of your choice AND have enough room for a light /laser. You can also have your 9mm barrel chopped to give it that FBI look.
And your probably gonna want to look at getting a .22 kit. There're a hoot (if they work). Lastly, we enter the realm of suppressed fire- you see, this is an addiction and like any addiction can leave you sitting in an empty house broke with no wife, kids, or funiture, nothing but a fridge full of beer and plenty of machineguns.:silly

I am a poor college kid so I can only afford SA. So far I have picked up 10 mags but I will probably pick up 10 more. I will get another top cover. Do the same ones fit the SA and FA versions? The Dr. sight will have to wait a few months. My plan is to have this SBRed by this summer then get a suppressor. Thanks for the info!

Great pics guys! Keep them coming!!!

carryaglock

FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Here's MINI!nfafirearms_10370_2.jpg

Attachments

• nfafirearms_10370_1.jpg
    nfafirearms_10370_1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11,287

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter