Transferable S&H sear converted FNC on Subguns $11k

rhouston8

UZI Talk Life Member
yep. $11k. I saw that and knew it would go in a hurry. Unlike Ruben's highest end of the market pricing....this reflects the lowest end "sell it in a few hrs" price. In other words $11k is the floor currently. If I had been in the market for one I def. would have bought that one at that price. Good buy for today.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
i could have had it this morning...its the gun i was offering on a month ago...he wanted $13,500...i offered $11,500 and then $12,000.....wouldnt take it....then i bought a Ruger Kac556 instead for $11..

today i saw it there for $11...called him, it was available still....he couldnt take a credit card or id have had it.....i called my credit card company and they were going to send me a check i could use for it....by the time i called him back it was sold...15 mins later...

this guy wouldnt respond when i offered $12,000, then he changed his add to say REASONABLE offers(i figured in response to me)......now today its $1k less than i offered....kinda irritates me in a way, but oh well.....if i had the cash sitting around or if he could take credit cards 2 hours ago that gun would have been mine!!!!

shows where the market is on the gun though...not at $14,500 or $15,500 like on Rubens website.....

JoshNC

i could have had it this morning...its the gun i was offering on a month ago...he wanted $13,500...i offered $11,500 and then $12,000.....wouldnt take it....then i bought a Ruger Kac556 instead for $11..

today i saw it there for $11...called him, it was available still....he couldnt take a credit card or id have had it.....i called my credit card company and they were going to send me a check i could use for it....by the time i called him back it was sold...15 mins later...

this guy wouldnt respond when i offered $12,000, then he changed his add to say REASONABLE offers(i figured in response to me)......now today its $1k less than i offered....kinda irritates me in a way, but oh well.....if i had the cash sitting around or if he could take credit cards 2 hours ago that gun would have been mine!!!!

shows where the market is on the gun though...not at $14,500 or $15,500 like on Rubens website.....

It shows where the lower end of the market is - the "sell it immediately" price.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
It shows where the lower end of the market is - the "sell it immediately" price.

ive seen a few sell for $9-$9500 but in more used condition...this one really looked NIB........too bad for the seller he held out for $13500 and had to accept $11,000 because he couldnt meet me in the middle.....too bad for me too...i really wanted that gun...but just not enough for $13,500.....my wife would have killed me if i would have bought it this morning...would have made for a nice Christmas w/ my wife full of Machine gun Rage...............i just paid my business taxes and was trying to figure out how to afford it...3 Fa's in 2 months would have been nice....someone is very lucky in FL today with a beautiful FNC

JoshNC

I
ive seen a few sell for $9-$9500 but in more used condition...this one really looked NIB........too bad for the seller he held out for $13500 and had to accept $11,000 because he couldnt meet me in the middle.....too bad for me too...i really wanted that gun...but just not enough for $13,500.....my wife would have killed me if i would have bought it this morning...would have made for a nice Christmas w/ my wife full of Machine gun Rage...............i just paid my business taxes and was trying to figure out how to afford it...3 Fa's in 2 months would have been nice....someone is very lucky in FL today with a beautiful FNC

$9500 is "seller didn't know they were worth more" pricing.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
I

$9500 is "seller didn't know they were worth more" pricing.

a regular on this forum got one for around that price too....he pointed out the one for sale on GB....

my business credit card co. has a special right now and giving 0% loans for a year+.....i figure they want you to purchase large items and get stuck paying 18% after a year...i may use it on a Thompson if i find one this winter......for those trying to finance to get a gun it may be an option for you too....Chase is the credit card

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
Back in the day, I purchased my low miles S&H converted Howco folder with factory Hensolt scope and three round burst for $4,300 and thought I'd over paid. Ahhh the good old days...

The finish on these guns can be all over the place. Some are very nicely finished but a few have major left over machine swirl marks on the lower. The majority fall somewhere in the middle. It's possible that most of these that seem to be in poor shape is actually the variance in factory finishes. The folders comprise the majority of all FNCs with fixed stocks being more rare, and I prefer the fixed stock.

The FNC is a really great gun but seems a little large even for a big guy like me.

ScottinTexas

UZI Talk Life Member
I have no feel for where prices are going and where the upper limit is but the example above is yet another reason why I don't get all lathered up about whether I may or may not be paying ~10% "too much" for ANY machine gun.
Eventually or soon the market will get there, based on past results.

Bm3r

Ive been watching fnc's for the past few years. 11k is a fair price in todays market. I wouldnt say it was a steal, or a great deal.

Tall Pine

UZI Talk Supporter
Im shocked $11k is now deemed a steal. It obviously is or that one wouldn't have sold so fast.

But that puts the price of a bare sear at least $7.4k or $7k if this gun in question had the 3 rd burst kit installed ($7k sear + $3k host + $600 conversion + $400 burst kit).

Seems to me $11k is just an okay price. Sears would have to be selling at $8-$9k for me to think $11k was a steal. But there's the rub....there are zero bare sears being sold. Its a unique class3 niche that's for sure.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter