Someone got a deal

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
40 million unemployed, bound to happen. This happened in Obama's great recession. I saw M16s sell for 8-10k

sig-x

Dang that’s a good price but I bet a lot more people would have bid if it was at a dealer on a form 3.

BWE Firearms

UZI Talk Life Member
The ends of my rails are full lugs. The other thing is how I weld the lug to the top cover on the underside. It is i 1/4" wide slot about 1" long. This one makes about a half dozen people claiming rail top covers are mine and there not. I guess I need to start engraving BWE on my rail top covers.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Political BS has been deleted. There's a separate forum for that.

booger hooker

This is why I will continue to hold on to my NIB Vector UZI until the prices go back up or I decide to actually get it out and shoot it. :)

ETA: Long time no see David...is your daughter still in the military?

rssc

Anybody see the MK760 that went for $4,000 or the FNC that went for $11,000?

stuartmi

Dang that’s a good price but I bet a lot more people would have bid if it was at a dealer on a form 3.

Totally agree. I bought mine in LA and had it shipped up to my dealer on a Form 3. Wouldn't have done it any other way.

Kramer

The ends of my rails are full lugs. The other thing is how I weld the lug to the top cover on the underside. It is i 1/4" wide slot about 1" long. This one makes about a half dozen people claiming rail top covers are mine and there not. I guess I need to start engraving BWE on my rail top covers.

Sounds like Stolen Valor. LOL

yeah engrave it on the front end of the rail.

Bret

It's on a Form 4, so that will dent the price a bit. I did one last year and it took five months for the Form 4 to be approved to ship to my dealer. It's safe to say that you're looking at a year to complete the transfer.

mike

UZI Talk Life Member
Absolutely. The only thing better than one Uzi is two Uzi’s. But seriously the worst that can happen is he says no to your offer.

Bret

I can't imagine why the seller wouldn't just let it play out until the action end. I think it's highly probable that he'll get $10k+.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
No one other than Frank himself has one listed for less than this (10,450) so he must be hurting, or it’s a real POS. I’ll buy an Uzi when they’re 9,XXX, suckers! Sounds like you have that option, Scott. :roflmao

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter