Searching for the rarest of UZI blueprints.

Jones

I've looked through our library and seen that other people have been searching too but does anybody have Micro UZI pistol dimensions I could get spacing, location(s) for lug and feed ramp, ejector and dimension details on how a Micro feed ramp or trunnion or etc differs from a full-sized or mini? I got a bag of first gen Micro pistol stuff for Christmas and want to make it something more than just a paperweight.

Jones

How many people are building Uzi pistols? Enough to warrant drawing up a set of blueprints?
I've got access to one to dimension and am learning what the differences and similarities are between the minis and the pistols.

What's the correct name? the manual calls them an "Uzi Pistol" but everybody refers to them as a "Micro Uzi".
Which is right?

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
What's the correct name? the manual calls them an "Uzi Pistol" but everybody refers to them as a "Micro Uzi".
Which is right?
The receivers on the UZI Pistol and Micro UZI are identical. "UZI Pistol" is the semi-auto handgun, "Micro UZI" is the full auto machine gun with a stock. As you said, everyone mixes up the names.

Jones

Thanks for the clarification, Dave.

A couple of Uzi Pistol details: The grip pin lug is cut at an angle to let the grip fully seat.
The feed ramp restrictor rings are .100" front to rear. Machining a full-size feed ramp from the front face turns it into a pistol feed ramp.

Last edited:

Jones

Still double-checking the dimns but here's a start. The drwgs sre NOT to scale although the dimns are taken off an original Uzi Pistol.
All dimensions shown are outside dimns.

Recv-dimns-Ejection-port-side-Pistol.jpg

Recv-dimns-Pistol.jpg

Recv-trunnion-top-side-views.jpg

Recv-trunnion-dimns.jpg

Last edited:

Jones

Additional views and some details added. Still verifying dimns.

Jones

don't know if it helps, but i saved this from somewhere a long time ago... no idea where it came from though.
That's great information Shadeone. Thanks for sharig it. That solves figuring out the thread pitch problem since I'll be single pointing mine, so a die has something to follow in the clean-up passes.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter