Picture of Baby Grey Ghost on M11a1?

ktk120

I just wired the money for an SWD small magwell M11a1 380. have an Uzi for my 9mm needs so I plan to leave this a small magwell 380 gun. I tried searching some old posts but most of the pictures have gone stale. I would like to see some pictures of the baby grey ghost on a m11a1 small magwell 380 gun. I guess I'm way to late to this party to get a CFW-a bolt for it?

Thanks!

ktk120

Thank you coffeefreak. I was hoping i could save some money if I didnt like it but that is out the window because that is just too cool

Slowmo

I just wired the money for an SWD small magwell M11a1 380. have an Uzi for my 9mm needs so I plan to leave this a small magwell 380 gun. I tried searching some old posts but most of the pictures have gone stale. I would like to see some pictures of the baby grey ghost on a m11a1 small magwell 380 gun. I guess I'm way to late to this party to get a CFW-a bolt for it?

Thanks!
The baby ghost, an optic or better iron sights, and an upgraded stock turn the M11 into a pretty awesome little package. All the better if you get a CFWa bolt.

Quicksand

Im loving that baby ghost myself…may replace the lage Max11/380 upper with it.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
For me, the M11 with a CFW-A bolt and a can is damn near magic.
It’s funny, I never use my CFw-A bolt in my M11/9, it’s always setup for my small magwell.

Below, is a video comparing the rate of fire and accuracy with the factory bolt and a CFW-A bolt. Also, using a FACTORY upper (nothing fancy).

I’d highly suggest getting a CFW-A bolt or the new slow fire bolt that might come to market. A can with a 380 is also a great addition.

The M11 with the OG small magwell looks just right too.

Last edited:

ktk120

Thanks for the pics and videos. Very excited to get this thing. If anyone has a CFW-A they want to part with at a "reasonable" price let me know

ccosby

Welded the front grip mount to the upper on mine to give enough clearance to run a 3 lug over the barrel. Then run a gemtech mk9k or gsl phoenix on it.

PZ3Wkq.jpg
FBiAPb.jpg

LawBob

I had the side rail on right side. If you get one don’t get that option. It limits your use of the top rail with some items.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I wish they made that mag release for the small mag well guns.
Me too. I tried to adapt a M11/9 thumb mag release to the Lage bigger grip for the small 380 grip. Did not go well.

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter