Original receiver cover?

ASekibo

Looking for an a original receiver cover. New here, this the fourm to ask about this? If not ill move my post. Thank you.

ASekibo

Hi sniperdoc! Thank you!

dustindu4, Sorry. I only WISH i had a full auto one!! Someday Id like to shoot one. :) I have a Action Arms Model b. Not too sure what happened, but the square bolt lifted up and the cover bent. A friend tried promised to fix it but its trashed worse than before. I tried to find contact information for Action Arms to buy part #54, and #57 but I was told they aren't in business.

Last edited:

ASekibo

Thank you for the link. Im new to all this and a bit confused. My top cover had a warning engraved on it, I dont remember what it said. I think it was Action Arms brand, Israel? Is there anyway to get one like that?

fortyfive1911a1

Thank you for the link. Im new to all this and a bit confused. My top cover had a warning engraved on it, I dont remember what it said. I think it was Action Arms brand, Israel? Is there anyway to get one like that?

Finding a replacement original IMI semi auto top cover with the warning and painted the original black might be challenging. I suspect you may have to check gunbroker if none of the usual vendors have them.

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
I suspect that you could have your original repaired; there are a couple of UZI gunsmiths on this site. Contact them!

Vulcan762

You could always replace the bare cover and transfer the printed metal sliding plate to the new cover.

dubagel

You can use one for a full auto/SMG, Robertrtg has like new complete for $29. I did for my model A. All you need to do is remove the cocking knob and small plate from the SMG top cover. Then just remove the metal ratchet pawl and spring that looks like a bent paper clip. Reinstall small plate and cocking knob. Good to go. Try Robertrtg, apex, Numrich, etc.
APEX has new old stock semi-auto complete top cover.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter