New gun: MAC-5

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Not what you'd expect!
I wonder if this company will ever do anything to pay homage to the real MAC, or if they are trying to put a new twist on the name with modern products. I like the gerber MK II clone I got from them, and it is a classic item from that original MAC era, so it does seem like maybe they are leaning towards keeping with the classics, but so far their gun selection doesn’t seem to reflect that much. The new Mp5 clone looks cool, but it’s been done time and time again by everyone and their cousin. I’d love to see a decent retro style semi auto closed bolt M10 pistol with the MAC name on it but velocity and MPA seem to dominate the market for MAC clones…

litfire145

I wonder if this company will ever do anything to pay homage to the real MAC, or if they are trying to put a new twist on the name with modern products. I like the gerber MK II clone I got from them, and it is a classic item from that original MAC era, so it does seem like maybe they are leaning towards keeping with the classics, but so far their gun selection doesn’t seem to reflect that much. The new Mp5 clone looks cool, but it’s been done time and time again by everyone and their cousin. I’d love to see a decent retro style semi auto closed bolt M10 pistol with the MAC name on it but velocity and MPA seem to dominate the market for MAC clones…
Does velocity really make guns anymore? It seems they’re always out of stock consistently.

I wish MPA would do a run or two of the standard grip frame MPA930s. I have a pile of sten mags that need a gun to go with them.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Does velocity really make guns anymore? It seems they’re always out of stock consistently.

I wish MPA would do a run or two of the standard grip frame MPA930s. I have a pile of sten mags that need a gun to go with them.
I don’t think they are manufactured anymore. If they are, then they’re not making very many since I rarely see them on gunbroker. The VMAC guns at least looked like the originals. Masterpiece arms has strayed too far from the original design. It seems they are trying to modernize the gun to fit in with what’s currently trendy, but the MAC design just looks weird with all that high tech stuff in my opinion.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter