need help on semi uzi (new build)

.308 for life

Hey guys i am new to the board.I have been browsing for awhile and decided to build an UZI. I have all my semi auto parts,D&D group industries reciever,FA lower (need to make semi).Is there any threads explaining a complete build,or any quick recources to build this bad boy up.Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.(semi auto):sniper

.308 for life

Thanks Karl. Do you have a pics of the selector switch blocked.I assembled my reciever with all the semi parts. The selector was not blocked yet,it would only fire in the FA position not the semi position yet(dry fire). What would cause this??? and what about the 8mm to 9mm pins?? do i need to sleve this.. Thanks!!

KarlPMann

Banned
I can scan a pic tomorrow evening. I'm not at home right now so I can't do it right now. The hole in the FA lower is 8mm and the hole in the SA receiver is 9mm so you will need to open the hole in the lower to 9mm. I'll also get a few measurements for that lower block. Karl.

Again, Welcome 308 ;)

I have pics of the lower mod. I will post the pics later tonight from my other machine...

BTW - I offer the mods service. <--- Shameless plug:goofygrin

KarlPMann said:
Hey, who let you in here? :biggrin2 Karl.
I am everywhere - bhuhahaha

:)

Here are some pics of my lower mods (selector block - 9mm takedown pin hole - repark)

uzilower1.JPG

uzilower2.JPG

uzilower3.JPG

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent work! Both on the lower and on the photos.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter