Mini UZI buffer

MGMAN45

UZI Talk Life Member
Hello, recently picked up a semi mini IMI in a trade, however it needs a buffer block,as this was missing don't know why.Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks . James

MGMAN45

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks for replying Richard I was looking for the big block that fits in the back of the receiver. The black polimer or plastic. thanks

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to find an original. You can use one of the large buffers from a full size uzi or one of the BlackJack buffers and cut it down to the proper thickness.

timo

UZI Talk Supporter
What is the Thickness of that buffer for the mini (imi spec). I looked for that a while back and couldn't find it. I had one in a mini rear section I picked up but it was partially melted when they de-milled it.

ATL_Matt

Timo, I have a Vector Mini F/A and I'd be happy to measure something on my gun for you if it applies at all. Not sure the closed vs open bolt even share similar internals so let me know. Best Matt

timo

UZI Talk Supporter
Thanks Matt, I did get what I needed. I would imagine the thickness can be changed to change ROF in FA, mine was semi and I was looking for the size that came with the semi originally.

MGMAN45

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks guys,I forgot about me asking about this. Sorry about that Thanks for the info I see it is .5 half inch. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter