M16

nccvoyager20012000

I was considering converting my Vector UZI to FA (leagally of course) but the cost is far to hight for a reg bolt + gun modifacation. I was wondering if it would be cheeper to go with an AR conversion.
I have an Eagle Arms carbine that I have owned since the early 80's and was wondering what would be the most cost efficent way to make this run "rock and roll"?
Do "drop in " parts work well? And are they truley "drop in" or is some work needed to modify my Eagle Arms gun?
Any help would be appreaciated.
Thanks.

Brian Ski

UZI Talk Life Member
I am not sure of the eagle arms... But a Dias... Drop In Auto Sear are going for around 9K... Plus you would need the full auto parts... Bolt, selector, trigger, hammer etc.... Might get a Dias a little cheaper... You can also get a lightning link for a k or 2 less... Sometimes they are a little finicky... But these auto things are expensive... You might pick up a generic registered receiver M16 for about 9k....

jwp

uzi copnversion is cheaper but if you go this route you'd be better off with registered receiver which allows conversion kits

the 22 is FUN

Samuel_Hoggson

Just .02, but

I think RR 16s and full-size Uzis represent excellent bang for the buck not only in the FA world, but in the firearms world in general.

Tons of accessories, cheap mags, cheap ammo..........and an incredible rush and roar.

Bite the bullet, so to speak, and get a RR Uzi while they're still under $6.5k. You will never regret the decision. You can then buy .22 and .45 kits when finances allow.

These things seem like alot of money when you're shopping. They seem like alot of money when you go to pick them up after your F4 clears. But when you run a few FA dumps through them they will seem inexpensive and you will want another one. Believe.

Sam

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter