M11a1 .380 w/CFW-A price check

ktk120

we can agree to disagree but I think the bottom is about to fall out on MG much like what's happening with the auto industry right now. Save those tax dollars (i dont know what its like to get MG money back from uncle sam but maybe some do) better buying may be on the horizon

BlackBelt

UZI Talk Life Member
I've been in the NFA world since the mid 1980's. There are ebbs and flows in the business, but machinegun values over the long term always trend upwards. If you think $12k now is the most a Mac will bring I promise 10 years from now you will look back and say "I should have bought a dozen of them back in 2024".

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
A dealer on Strumghewer forum is where ours came from a few weeks ago. He sold about 10 macs of various flavors from 6500-8500 in range and they all sold but not until he lowered the prices to that range. My point is that people can ask whatever they want and 10k-15k asks are not selling. If you want to sell a mac right now the buyers are not there even 10k. I stand by I think the market dips even lower.
I think he was just under market and it was an anomaly.

To answer you question that's a solid $12 gun. Possibly $13.5k to the right buyer. Better to part it out for sure.

ktk120

I think he was just under market and it was an anomaly.

To answer you question that's a solid $12 gun. Possibly $13.5k to the right buyer. Better to part it out for sure.
They were all for sale for almost a month before they sold there so I think if the money or desire was there they would have sold before those prices. I know myself for one does not have deep pockets and I was not a buyer until 8k. Anymore than that I would never own one.

Last edited:

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
They are long term investments, that pay short term dividends (we get to play with them and have fun shooting them). Mutual Funds, real estate, metals, etc. all go up and down too, but most don’t worry about it, because it’s long term. Over the long haul they appreciate in value (or at least they have up to now).

Slowmo

They are long term investments, that pay short term dividends (we get to play with them and have fun shooting them). Mutual Funds, real estate, metals, etc. all go up and down too, but most don’t worry about it, because it’s long term. Over the long haul they appreciate in value (or at least they have up to now).
They aren’t the best investment vehicle, but they might be the most fun investment vehicle.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter