M11/Nine on ARFCOM for $7.2K

stoyan79

Prices are falling. This fall you should be able to get one in the 6s.

Saw this before, maybe here I can't recall for sure. I found it strange the gun and suppressor were at "my sot" in different states.

Knew I'd seen it before.

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?85139-M11-9-with-Lage-Max-31-amp-Gemtech-Viper-9

It's my gun that's for sale, just to clarify the obvious confusions caused by the multiple state thing, The ATF approved the suppressor to go to my local SOT, but denied the gun to come into the state. They reinterpreted state law to not allow my SOT in NY to receive machine guns even though it is transferable and they have approved transfers to him in the past. They told him he can only Manufacture machine guns, not buy them. Go figure that one. That's the only reason I'm selling it, is because I can't get it to the dealer in my state to start the transfer process to me.
Not looking to pitch my sale in this thread, but references are available and interested buyers can call the SOT themselves to confirm I'm not scamming. :)

xdamagedx

They reinterpreted state law to not allow my SOT in NY to receive machine guns even though it is transferable and they have approved transfers to him in the past. They told him he can only Manufacture machine guns, not buy them. Go figure that one. That's the only reason I'm selling it, is because I can't get it to the dealer in my state to start the transfer process to me.
That's a bummer. Would it have been your first MG or do you have others already?

ballistic1

Prices are falling. This fall you should be able to get one in the 6s.

And might I inquire how you justify this statement? Very curious. Do you plan to list your own
transferable M11's in the 6's come this fall to bring this prediction to fruition? Please elaborate..

Turk10mm

I just finished the papers on mine yesterday, first machine gun. 7200 is a good price for all that. i paid more for less. But I went to the guys shop, held it first, yada yada. Nothing against this sale, but for me, paying a few hondo to look at, hold, was worth it.

That's a bummer. Would it have been your first MG or do you have others already?
Would've been my first. I already have SBR's and Suppressors. The worst part is, is that the ATF told me straight up that they would transfer it to me without a problem but it has to get into the state first and they wont allow the transfer to a NY dealer without a demo letter even though it is transferable. I think they make it up as they go along honestly.

EL DUCE

UZI Talk Supporter
BTW, it is me that is interested in the upper package. I am still kicking around the idea of purchasing it.

rentprop1

sleepy

I just sold a stock m11/9 that had some scratches and was a shooter with one mag for $7000 and had 2 buyers wanting it in a week on strum.

MACchat

They are available in the sixes but I don't see prices dropping this fall. Just caught my third for 6.5k yesterday -- a like-new, stock config, in-state (VA) '86 that ran flawlessly during my test-fire -- with an additional 1k for a bunch of new Lage goodness. Very happy :uzi

sardo_67

if I wasn't closing on a house in a week that needs 6-9k in renovation before I move in I'd buy another mac. i'll have to keep my eyes open and see what there is around october

EL DUCE

UZI Talk Supporter
Looks like it sold, and with the drums and upper. Maybe next time!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter