m11/380

corsaire

I too would like to know this. Exact width and length of stripped lower. Thanks in advance.

medphys

UZI Talk Life Member
I've got a stripped Ducktown semi lower and it measures 1.295"-1.3" for the width, and 7.19" (approx) for the length. Small magwell.

Hope that helps!

corsaire

RPB model if anyone has dimensions for that. Curious if there is a difference.

rvpa

UZI Talk Life Member
My RPB comes in at 1.30 width, 7.22 for length. Close enough to medphys that I'd say there isn't really a difference.

corsaire

Thank you, mine is in transfer and have not been able to find good specs on the interwebs.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
PRMacParts does not seem to make a book or sell parts for the M11/380.

1Asterisk

I need to know the size of the m11/380 frame. Any help?

Maybe this PDF would help - [I tried to upload but it exceeds the file size limit]

https://archive.org/details/Machinist_Drawings_for_SMG_Frames_MAC10_MAC11_Cobray_M11-9_CobrayM12

Halfway down the webpage on the right side are Download Options. Click on PDF and it should open the full file.

The M11/12 drawings are on the next to last page of the file.

If that should not work for you, try a web search for the file by it's filename -

Machinist Drawings for SMG Frames - MAC10, MAC11, Cobray M11-9, CobrayM12 [cut/paste this into your browser's search bar]

Hope this helps.

Junkcollector

I have that machinist drawing book and don't agree with some of the measurements. Double check before using the measurements.

1Asterisk

I have that machinist drawing book and don't agree with some of the measurements. Double check before using the measurements.

Yes. Good Point. I'm currently building the IronWulf flat bending/forming die and haven't needed it much for reference yet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter