Indoor laser target systems

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Anyone use a indoor laser target system like rumble tyme, TARYAG or another type?

I'm talking about the laser cartridges that go in the cylinder of a revolver and are either reactive on target or score a hit on a app.

Bought one for my son and am wondering what to expect out of it.

Thanks

Rich

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
I don't have one, but a friend of a friend has(had?) some kind of Laser Cartridge/Target/Timer setup for Single Action Fast Draw Competition practice. I only saw it once, a few years back. IIRC, the setup consisted of a Speaker that emitted a "beep" (which signalled the shooter to draw and shoot) at a wall-mounted target, and a display, which showed your time.
The guy lived in a big (for the area) city, and he could practice inside his house. He really liked the system because not only could he use it anytime he wanted, but (minus initial cost), practice was basically free.

Not sure if the above will help you at all, but, except for MILES Gear and Laser Tag(a LONG time ago!) it's the only. Interactive Laser Target System I've messed with.

rchaisch

First off I'm biased because I know the owners and have shot at their range once or twice.

Anyways, I suggest you check out LASR. They are based in Lincoln, Nebraska. I bought their very early version and it was nice. The following years, they have upgraded it many times. I don't have the software anymore, but I would buy it again. the website is lasrapp.com.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter