How cool is this

sharps_74

After some prayer and dealing I got blessed with this Uzi pistol with the box, sight tool and two manuals (one blue and one green). Now all I need to do is trade into some 20 rd. magazines, an holster and one of those .22 conversion kits. Anyhow, it was new unfired when I got it last week. As a side note, any idea which manual is rarer.

Pistol004.jpg

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Praying for a gun... I haven't tried that angle. Maybe I'll have to give it a whirl.

Congrats on the UZI Pistol. Looks great. Neither manual is rare. I've seen them both for sale on many occasions. I've probably seen more boxed guns come with the blue manual, but both can be easily obtained.

shadeone

UZI Talk Supporter
BeltFedEd said:
Paging Shadeone.

my pager just went off...

anyways, I think the rarer uzi pistol manual would be the green one without the angled trigger guard... havent seen many around, just one or two on ebay:

77949945.jpg

shadeone

UZI Talk Supporter
ok, nevermind then!!! :D
i did say "rarer", not just "rare" hahah

sharps 74, you should get the gunbroker one for the complete uzi pistol manual collection!

Tetryl

Uzi's

Got you all beat,

I found an Uzi pistol along side of the road back in 1985, had a friend do a check on it and the NCIC got a hit and the police confiscated it.

In 2005 an old elderly friend called me and wanted to ask if I could look at some kind of gun he found in his yard' said he didn't know if it was real or not' it had landed in his swimming pool.

He brought it to me (tried to sell it to me) and it was a real Uzi pistol' I'd advised him to turn it in because he didn't know if it was stolen or not - we called the local law enforcement and they said it was probably tossed from a car they were chasing a few nights before - a couple of weeks later they came by and said ballistics had been confirmed - it had been used in a robbery and a drive by of the criminal they had suspected and arrested.

Tetryl

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter