Getting harder to find these days

BlackBelt

UZI Talk Life Member
A friend called and asked if I knew where he could find metal greasegun mag loaders. I told him they should be fairly available as I have seen them for years.
I was wrong.
I looked for them online and had to do a fairly deep dive before I found one place that still had some NOS cobray marked loaders.
Then, just for giggles I searched for cobray marked metal M11/9 mag loaders and they are even more scarce. Thats not a big deal because the 9mm Uplula loaders work well, but I just prefer the old school OEM stuff.
I can see there not being much of a new market anymore for the cobray marked metal loaders, but I never thought about the day when there would be almost no supply.

BlackBelt

UZI Talk Life Member
If you are looking for a loader, but not OEM, we make a polymer one for the M3 Greasegun magazine.

Link to Loader
Yes, I saw that and thanks for making those.
I will order one soon.
I have a few of the oem M3 gg loaders with the Cobray stamp on them. Just nostalgic about having those around.
But I never seem to have one around when I need it!

Deerhurst

Polymer is so easy to work with and strong these days. Lage makes one, probably a few floating around you can 3D print too.

I have a Cobray marked one but I don't know if I've ever used a loader to load a magazine. I usually just suffer.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
A friend called and asked if I knew where he could find metal greasegun mag loaders. I told him they should be fairly available as I have seen them for years.
I was wrong.
I looked for them online and had to do a fairly deep dive before I found one place that still had some NOS cobray marked loaders.
Then, just for giggles I searched for cobray marked metal M11/9 mag loaders and they are even more scarce. Thats not a big deal because the 9mm Uplula loaders work well, but I just prefer the old school OEM stuff.
I can see there not being much of a new market anymore for the cobray marked metal loaders, but I never thought about the day when there would be almost no supply.
I have a lot of the originals in all calibers, m11/9 are new old stock still in plastic bags, if you need any of them just PM me. I believe I have M10 loaders in both blue and gray parkerized finishes.

JohnFreeman

UZI Talk Supporter
Polymer is so easy to work with and strong these days. Lage makes one, probably a few floating around you can 3D print too.

I have a Cobray marked one but I don't know if I've ever used a loader to load a magazine. I usually just suffer.

You must have thumbs of steel! Those loaders work really well for what they are . :)

Landric

You must have thumbs of steel! Those loaders work really well for what they are . :)

I've never had a problem loading grease gun mags by hand, they always seem pretty easy for double stack-single feed. I have a couple of the loaders but I don't recall ever using them. On the other hand, STEN mags, Shockwave S mags, and coffin mags are impossible without a loader (for me anyway).

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter