Gauging interest in FA Full Size 45acp Bolts?

barrelxchange

UZI Talk Life Member
Been away for a long time from these forums. Been busy building a family business.
I just sold off the last FA 45 bolt I had in my stash and was wondering if there is enough interest for me to make another run of full size 45acp FA Open bolts?

The bolts would be hawged out so it will fit any registered receiver config and come with the extractor assy.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Troy

mike

UZI Talk Life Member
Sorry for going off topic but I have a question for you Troy. I think it was you at one point was making these years ago I bought one but since then it disappeared. it was mount that came with the front hand guards to mount a vertical grip. The front grips were notched for the mount. I would sure love to have one if it was you who was making them.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Great to hear from you. Yeah, I'd be interested. Thanks!

Hassayamper

I'm guessing a .22LR conversion would get a lot of interest, especially if it were tuned for a relatively slow cyclic rate. The prices people are getting for .22 kits are shocking.

barrelxchange

UZI Talk Life Member
I'll answer everyone in 1 post:

The bolts would be $650 shipped if I do a run of 20-25 If enough interest and the run is 50+ the price would come down to $550 shipped.

NKIF: I will be starting a run of FA Mini/Micro open bolts in a couple of weeks. Some will be heavy bolts. Will do both 9mm and 45acp. I'm starting a list now.

MIKE: I still make the Rail systems. Only have full size right now but can do Mini's also if enough interest.

Hassayamper: Maybe the FA Mini 22 conv in the spring. I thought Arch Stanton was doing full size 22 conversions.

PM me with your contact info and I'll get you on the lists. I will have the full size 45 bolts done by the end of the Oct.

Thanks

Troy

mike

UZI Talk Life Member
Troy P.M. sent ( I still make the Rail systems. Only have full size right now but can do Mini's also if enough interest)
Thanks
Mike

barrelxchange

UZI Talk Life Member
I'll be out of town from Thursday through the weekend at the Louisville gun show. (KCR alternative?)
I will start the run next week for the full size 45 bolts. My machinist guaranteed 2 weeks for delivery.

Thanks

Troy

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter