Gauging interest in FA Full Size 45acp Bolts?

Operator45

Troy -

Then here's another to drive you crazy. Although I'd be another asking for Uzi x Grease Gun lower. (smile)

I've asked IWI and Pike, and even Sarco if someone would produce a 16 inch barrel for the Pro. Threaded or plain.

No response from IWI or Sarco, and Pike said they are too busy with other stuff.

I have zero interest in removing the brace on my Pro.

In theory, there's a couple million out there... although I'm sure that the sales here in the US is not anywhere near that amount. But enough for a little market maybe?

And yes, before everyone jumps on about that assinine 18 inch barrel on the Mini... it will look dorky. Just trying to not undo the brace

Thanks in advance for any thought on the matter...I would be happy to prepay.

Mark

barrelxchange

UZI Talk Life Member
Troy -

Then here's another to drive you crazy. Although I'd be another asking for Uzi x Grease Gun lower. (smile)

I've asked IWI and Pike, and even Sarco if someone would produce a 16 inch barrel for the Pro. Threaded or plain.

No response from IWI or Sarco, and Pike said they are too busy with other stuff.

I have zero interest in removing the brace on my Pro.

In theory, there's a couple million out there... although I'm sure that the sales here in the US is not anywhere near that amount. But enough for a little market maybe?

And yes, before everyone jumps on about that assinine 18 inch barrel on the Mini... it will look dorky. Just trying to not undo the brace

Thanks in advance for any thought on the matter...I would be happy to prepay.

Mark

Mark

That one is easy. I make replacement barrels for all Uzi configurations. The barrel for the Uzi Pro is the same as the old IMI pistol or micro.
PM me and I'll make you 1.
I do not thread for suppressors.

Troy

barrelxchange

UZI Talk Life Member
45acp bolts on schedule.

Will be ready to ship next week.

I will have barrels by the end of the month.

Barrels will be $150 each + 10 postage if you bought a bolt.

Troy

azgunner

Interested in the bolt + barrel combo. Any chance you can put up some pictures when they get in? Are they going to parkerized?

brenbuilds

UZI Talk Supporter
Troy,

No to derail the thread here, but do you happen to have a threaded STEN Mk. V barrel? Thanks.

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
Troy,

Are your .45ACP bolts the same weight as the OEM .45 bolts, or is yours a heavy bolt? I have an IMI bolt, but I'm not that impressed with it. A heavy bolt with a different ROF might change my opinion of the full size Uzi in .45

barrelxchange

UZI Talk Life Member
Troy,

Are your .45ACP bolts the same weight as the OEM .45 bolts, or is yours a heavy bolt? I have an IMI bolt, but I'm not that impressed with it. A heavy bolt with a different ROF might change my opinion of the full size Uzi in .45

The full size bolts are the same spec as factory.

I do have some tungsten rod in house and could add weight with slip fit inserts.

Troy

Garrett

Bolt and barrels arrived today. In addition to the .45 barrel, I had Troy make me a 10mm barrel to go with the. 40 bolt I picked up several years ago.

Everything fits and functions as it should. Now I wish it didn't get dark so early. I'm really wanting to go try these all out.

More to come...

Garrett

Hopefully get to try this out tomorrow. It might take a while to figure out what I like the best.

So now I can shoot the Uzi in:
.45 ACP
.40 S&W
.357 Sig
10mm
9mm
.22LR

I need to figure out a good way to organize all this when I take it to the range.

uxfzYz8h.jpg

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
Troy, Ive been waiting for YEARS for you to do some Mini FA bolts...specifically in slow fire heavy 9mm.
A .45 conversion would be wonderful as well.
Any word when they might happen?

barrelxchange

UZI Talk Life Member
Troy, Ive been waiting for YEARS for you to do some Mini FA bolts...specifically in slow fire heavy 9mm.
A .45 conversion would be wonderful as well.
Any word when they might happen?
I will start a new thread next week to update everyone on the Mini bolt run.

It got delayed but will go back at it after the holidays.

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
I tried to quote Troy's post ABOVE my reply...as I've always been able to for 15 years.
Can't figure out how to do that.

As an aside....I may be the only one, but not particularly thrilled with the "new look" here. Not sure what the need to change was, but I'm aware we have new ownership. If there was any warning, I never saw it. A link...?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter