FNC Rails?

howdy

Hi, new FNC owner here, was hoping to get the TBA quad rail and Stormwerkz scope rail but both are currently sold out. Does anyone have a lead on these parts elsewhere?

MonsterMan1036

Hi, new FNC owner here, was hoping to get the TBA quad rail and Stormwerkz scope rail but both are currently sold out. Does anyone have a lead on these parts elsewhere?

Todd at TBA makes them, so if he doesn't have any, I think you'll be hard-pressed to find one of his handguards.

Davises

Last I looked the B&T website had their quad rail for the FNC in stock…not sure if it fits the FNCs that were imported in the 80s without some fitting, but might be worth a shot…I have one of the B&T tri rails for the FNC and it is not a drop in fit…could be made to fit with some minor work though. On the quad rail I had heard a long time ago that the earlier versions that were imported did not fit, but the issue was corrected in later batches…I do not know if that is true, but a call to B&T might get it sorted out.

Davises

OP- there is a b square scope mount on gunbroker right now- not a stormwekz mount but it would do the job.

howdy

Last I looked the B&T website had their quad rail for the FNC in stock…not sure if it fits the FNCs that were imported in the 80s without some fitting, but might be worth a shot…I have one of the B&T tri rails for the FNC and it is not a drop in fit…could be made to fit with some minor work though. On the quad rail I had heard a long time ago that the earlier versions that were imported did not fit, but the issue was corrected in later batches…I do not know if that is true, but a call to B&T might get it sorted out.

Thanks, that's a great idea. I sent them a message to confirm fitment, hopefully it will work and I'll pick one up for the interim until TBA does another run (he told me he would do more eventually, but did not have an ETA).
Do you have a pic of what the FNC looks like with the tri rail? That sounds interesting. Does the gas tube remain exposed?

Last edited:

howdy

OP- there is a b square scope mount on gunbroker right now- not a stormwekz mount but it would do the job.

I saw that as well, thanks for pointing it out. I'll probably bid on it, but it's already at $99 vs the $80 Stormwerkz price and no telling how much higher it might go, a lot of the FNC parts seem to go for high end collectible prices, and I'm just looking for something to shoot. Wish I knew if/when Stormwerkz might re-stock, but he didn't reply to my email. I'd be motivated to bid higher on the B Square if the Stormwerkz rail was not planned to be restocked or had a very long ETA. The B Square would be perfect in the interim, like the B&T quad rail.
Appreciate the leads!

rockman96

Have you spoken to Todd? Is he planning another run? If so, it would be worth waiting for.

howdy

Have you spoken to Todd? Is he planning another run? If so, it would be worth waiting for.

Yes, I actually placed an order, but he emailed me letting me know they were out of stock and refunded me. He told me he does not have an ETA as to when, but he does plan to eventually make more.
I'll definitely purchase one when they're available again, unless I happen to come across one for sale before then.

Davises

Thanks, that's a great idea. I sent them a message to confirm fitment, hopefully it will work and I'll pick one up for the interim until TBA does another run (he told me he would do more eventually, but did not have an ETA).
Do you have a pic of what the FNC looks like with the tri rail? That sounds interesting. Does the gas tube remain exposed?

Sorry no pic- I never actually installed it- one day I will get around to it. The gas tube does remain exposed.

dvader

I sold my FA FNC a while ago. I sold it in stock trim, but I did have other furniture and spares for it. Most has been sold including my TBA rail, but I still have a stormwerks scope mount.

dubagel

The B-square mount is a weaver type rail, it only has a few horizontal slots on it. Nowhere as many as the picantinny rails. The Stormwerkz rail is a copy of the Belgian military picantinny top rail.

howdy

B&T replied that "as far as we are aware" their quad rail fits the 1980s US market FNCs. I purchased one, I'll confirm in this thread once I've tried installing it for others' future reference.
He also said he'll look into purchase options for their FNC scope rail for me.

Also got a reply from Stormwerkz, their scope rail is scheduled for more production in March.

seabee

Hopefully someone will make a m-lock
handguard, TBA, if they can make one
with rails you think they could make a m-lock

seabee

Yea I’ll pass on plastic, just surprised nobody
has made mlock handguard for FNC yet

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter