FNC Parts/Accessories

Tankboy

Oh really? That’s pretty awesome. Interesting we never see surplus parts of those either.

Tankboy

I was referring to surplus parts/parts kits for Indo rifles. I love that thread! Thanks for sharing. I’m excited to be getting original military parts for my rifle.

tdeneve

I sent him a message today personally. I am not sure as far as Tankboy.

For my part, I'm well aware of the differences between the two :) (60eme Prom 1ere Ecole Royale des Sous Officiers :D). I have had a few years behind the stock of an ABL FNC prior to coming to the US. This is definitely a hobby for me and a souvenir of time gone by. I am actually planning to re-shoot an NTTC FNC module this September for the 15 years anniversary of joining the army! This should be interesting!

Tankboy

I haven’t checked that thread yet Paco, I definitely will though, and I have managed to contact fuatos! He’ll be getting back in touch with me soon in reference to the parts I’m looking for.

dubagel

I hope you have a very high credit card limit. Lol the bipod isn’t going be cheap.

Davises

I was you guys 6 years ago...got an FNC and bought spare parts from fuatos- my recommendation is buy anything he is willing to sell that you can afford- spare parts are dwindling I’m afraid, and while I may never need some of the spare parts I have I’m happy to have them and it is good insurance in case something fails in the future.

ScottinTexas

UZI Talk Life Member
I bought a FA FNC in 2014 and a year later bought a complete semi version just to have a spare of everything. At some point I'm probably going to sell both but only as a package deal.

Tankboy

It's possible to mount the bayonet lug/adapter on the sporter FNC barrel while retaining the sling loop correct? Looks like it is, but figured i'd make sure anyways.

paco

The Bayonetlug is held in place with 2 pins. Part 116+117.
In order to "fix" it on your barrel you need a halfmoon hole drilled in the barrel.
So, can it be done, yep, if you have a dremmel or some skills.

Paco

Last edited:

Tankboy

The Bayonetlug is held in place with 2 pins. Part 116+117.
In order to "fix" it on your barrel you need a halfmoon hole drilled in the barrel.
So, can it be done, yep, if you have a dremmel or some skills.

Paco

Ok cool.

paco

Don't use the tubular FAL bayonet, the scratch up your flashhider.
Also, Belgium never used that tubular bayo ever officialy on the FNC

My 2 cents
Paco

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter