FNC Parts/Accessories

Tankboy

Been looking for some FNC parts, like slings, folding stocks, and bayonet lugs. Does anyone know where a good place to look would be? Or someone to get in contact with? I’ve noticed there are no FNC parts kits to be found, does Belgium just melt em down when their done or are most still being used? Thanks for the info!

dubagel

Forum guy Fuatos usually has good stuff. I’m sure he’ll chime in.

tdeneve

good evening, If I may so, I would like to join the conversation as I am currently looking for a specific part (recoil spring assembly)

Tankboy

Cool! Let’s find our parts! Lol. Hopefully someone chimes in. I wonder if there’s surplus in Belgium?

dash

Paco, our resident FNC owner expert extraordinaire, will probably chime in to confirm that parts are tightly controlled in Belgium.
Fuatos does offer stuff on GB and here, but the last major auction on GB was 3+ months ago.

Kramer

good evening, If I may so, I would like to join the conversation as I am currently looking for a specific part (recoil spring assembly)

I'll take a look in my stash as I might have an extra one.

Tankboy

Really? Man that’s unfortunate. I really want to get my FNC in the full military configuration. I despise the fact it’s automatic and yet still lacks all of its original military features.

paco

Currently on route from France to Belgium.
I'll join This asap.

Paco

sweersa

Good luck all in your quests for spare parts. Doesn't take long for stuff to dry up, it is already starting to happen to HK G36 items, so I'm preparing accordingly.

Shyster

UZI Talk Supporter
I’ve got an opportunity to purchase one at a really good price but I’m fearful due to parts availability

dash

The most important spare you should have is a firing pin or 2. The originals are 2 pcs and do break. I have a semi only and it broke.

For those with select fire, Green Mountain has made barrels in the past and I think has done a 2nd or maybe even a 3rd run. Replacing requires a special wrench to head space.

Bolts do come up, but it's getting farther between sightings. If a bolt goes, and you have a spare, then refer to above for the special wrench to headspace.

Hammers, extractors and springs (firing pin/recoil) are always good to have.

paco

Morning all,
Back home frome a hike in the French Alpes, great place to be ; )
First off, i think your best shot is member Fuatos, he is also often on gunbroker.
If he is not responding, you can PM me, i might help you.
Be advised, S&H frome Europe to US is like 35$ for a large parcel containing a stock or so.

Also, like you mentioned in the 1st post. Belgium indeed activly melts down there FNC's. The acces to spareparts is very hard since they keep track on the parts and all weapons have an individual "what is replaced on this gun" list.
So, the good day that you could trade a crate beer for a boltcarrier is like 20years ago. I go to every militaria fair here and i can tell, there isn't much left. I buy everything i find.

So, first try Fuatos, if not, PM me

PAco

dubagel

Can’t wait for your FN FNC book Paco. If you need firing pins, there is a company, machine shop in Boynton Beach, Florida that makes them. They have a website, Firingpins.com. Picked up a few spares while visiting a couple of months ago. They are solid one piece type and come in stainless or titanium. Also spoke to them about possibly making a few other parts like hammers, pins, charging handles, and springs as well, seemed receptive. One of the owners has an FNC. Super nice guys to deal with.

Last edited:

Tankboy

Ok Paco, I’ll msg fuatos first, thank you very much! I want every accessory and original military parts and pieces I can find for it!

I wonder if Indonesian parts are available???

Tankboy

Shyster, despite parts availability I got one anyways because it’s badass and I like it and I’m committed to doing whatever I need to in order to keep my baby in good working order.

paco

Indo parts? Never seen them for sale. I do have an original ss1 but it is already fully functional.
Fuatos had an original Belgian lower on gunbroker.
That gives a Nice look on your rifle.

Paco

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter