FM-9 9mm Belt Fed AR-15/M-16 Upper Receiver

FreedomJosh

^ I have pics. Somewhere. Will require some digging.

Yeah I didn't mention it to you Josh. I'm not blaming anyone or stirring up crap. It could have been any # of things.
I'll probably try it out again carefully and see how it goes. I'm just gun shy at the moment. Mostly I'm surprised that the protecter didn't prevent the ear fracture.

I know you aren't blaming the FM-9 or us but it is information I like to know as I will make sure to let anyone who has an RLL that in one case this happened. I love selling our product but want everyone to be informed when using it will things that aren't milspec. When people ask me about the Franklin Armory binary triggers I let them know the gen II will not work it's to fat it will beat up the upper but the gen III will work. If none of them worked without damage I would want people to know that as well even if it means someone won't buy our upper because they can't fire it in binary or with a RLL etc.

Shattered

I'm not sure there's enough people who'll put their money where their mouth is for a belt fed "MAC". Alliance Armament didn't have people lining up and fighting to buy their 5.56 and 7.62x39 uppers and I found that very surprising. They sold dozens, not thousands or even hundreds of uppers for the M-10 and M-11/9 platform.

Not too surprising. According to Michael, they only had a little over 100 receivers made up before they got approved by ATF. Hard to sell what you haven't made. No wait. Ares did it (did I say that out loud?).

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Let that be a lesson to the next vendor that thinks they are going to FUCK customers time and time again.

Rich

Think about how Lage started. Metal mag lip kits. Small out lay that lets him establish himself within the community, and then when there are larger more expensive offerings, there is already that thread of goodwill and good treatment. Not to mention he was at all the big events meeting people and this helps too. Seemed like Sid was the only one that ever saw hide or hair of AA on the forums. This community is all about reputation, and the word was out the AA had bailed on uppers before, and I think that did them in. They went real big, real fast too. Look at Marty. Now Magazines are expensive to make, but now that he's handled that business with good character and great product for some time, I think his chances with a larger offering would be much better received by the market.

Same goes for Vegas obviously.

Weso

Contact KNS. They will most likely be happy to work with you. I started looking into it for the M10 version but got sidetracked. They seemed to be very receptive and nice people.

FreedomJosh

Contact KNS. They will most likely be happy to work with you. I started looking into it for the M10 version but got sidetracked. They seemed to be very receptive and nice people.

They own one of our uppers so they have one at their disposal if it is of interest to them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter