Crazy micro parts kit from numrich

124NATO

Verrrrryyy different micro parts kit from numrich!?!?!?!?!?!

I got a wild micro kit in today it has night sights and the folding stock is straight no bend at all and the charging handle is very different. If anyone has any insight if this is cool or crud i would appreciate it, i plan to return it as it is super used and as a kit i give it a poor condition

tIFvCnVm.jpg

aBBb8yFm.jpg

zUdrhKRm.jpg

0CFUTrTm.jpg

Last edited:

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of the Mini/Micro kits that Numrich sells are surplus guns from the Israeli military or police. They did make some of the straight stocks like that for their military. it's covered in my book.

BigMT

One of the Micro kits I got was also in very poor condition (even the boltface was pitted... how does that even happen?) and had completely dead tritium sights like that, along with the oddly straight stock and curved buttplate. I didn't want to keep it, but apparently they're much scarcer than the usual Micro setup, so it sold for a bit more than I'd paid. I had also considered sending it back for a swap until I realized that.

124NATO

One of the Micro kits I got was also in very poor condition (even the boltface was pitted... how does that even happen?) and had completely dead tritium sights like that, along with the oddly straight stock and curved buttplate. I didn't want to keep it, but apparently they're much scarcer than the usual Micro setup, so it sold for a bit more than I'd paid. I had also considered sending it back for a swap until I realized that.

I have decided to keep it, my front sight is very bright and the rear not so much. But the stock is super cool and will add a tad more LOP. This hobby is too expensive :(

BigMT

It is, indeed... out of curiosity, what blank/center receiver are you planning on? I've had good luck with US Shroud's.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
One of the Micro kits I got was also in very poor condition (even the boltface was pitted... how does that even happen?)

Probably from shooting blanks, which are pretty corrosive.

BigMT

Oh, duh! Being that it was also the only Micro kit I've received that had a safe/semi/auto gripstick, that makes tons of sense... former movie prop, or similar, I bet. Thank you for pointing out the obvious answer I'd overlooked.

ADAM12

UZI Talk Supporter
Oh, duh! Being that it was also the only Micro kit I've received that had a safe/semi/auto gripstick, that makes tons of sense... former movie prop, or similar, I bet. Thank you for pointing out the obvious answer I'd overlooked.
That's why yours sold for more, you had the auto lower with the kit, most of the kits are semi lowers.

124NATO

It is, indeed... out of curiosity, what blank/center receiver are you planning on? I've had good luck with US Shroud's.

US shoud is the only one I know that has them in stock

BigMT

That's why yours sold for more, you had the auto lower with the kit, most of the kits are semi lowers.

Can't be... I swapped that lower with a friend who has an 07/02, he gave me the semi-auto only lower from his kit. I guess I just got lucky!

US shoud is the only one I know that has them in stock

There was some fellow on another forum making and selling, among other receiver blanks, a number of micro repair sections. Global Machine & Tool, maybe? I didn't realize that US Shroud is the only in-stock supplier at the moment. That sure makes the choice easy!

124NATO

Can anyone lock down the manufacturer of the night sights? I would really like to get them re-lamped if possible
The front seems to be available from Brownells, it is of the same construction as I have, I need to find the rear.

VHtv6OK.jpg

Last edited:

r

would you have any interest in selling that charging handle?

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
Trijicon can probably relamp them. I sent a beretta 92 slide out to them last year to get lamped and they did it for like 10 bucks a tube

124NATO

Trijicon can probably relamp them. I sent a beretta 92 slide out to them last year to get lamped and they did it for like 10 bucks a tube

I called them they won't touch non trijicon products . I do believe metpro made them perhaps they will do the work?

root

UZI Talk Supporter
I have one of these kits.
Pix here on pg. 4
http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?88154-What-got-you-interested-in-Uzis/page4

Pretty sure I bought the last micro repair section from BWE

Board member YONI knows a great deal about these kits and carried one of these guns.

Would seem they are kinda a rarer kit.

Now to get time one day to build it into a pistol.

Rich

PS: never checked if I got the night sights

PSS:
Just checked my kit it appears the night sights were replaced with standard sights as the front post is barely screwed in not even touching the adjustment peg.

Last edited:

MPA guy

I sent them one about a year and a half ago and it was almost $65 for all 3.

Granted, they were about 13 years out of date. They were the original sights on the gun.

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
It might have been 65 I can't remember other than it was a no brainer

jurist

124NATO is there any chance you can take a picture of your barrel trunnions/front half of the receiver and post it here. The straight stock micros are sometimes interesting.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter