Congrats Lage MFG!

bigj480

UZI Talk Life Member
Awesome! It's about time, congrats. Can't wait to see the A1s.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
Hold it, that letter is dated today. I think that Chilli is pulling an early April Fools joke on us.

FAL

My email from 2019 shows I'm #38 on the a1 list. This news is awesome!

techspy

#46 here! Added to the list June 24th 2019. Seems like a lifetime ago. Take my money Richard!

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
Merry Christmas to the Mac community and congratulations Richard. Time to start stockpiling.223.

Weso

Sumptin else goin on?

Happy to hear the ATF finally decided to do their job.

Wondering who is actually in charge of the troops? The other day, I efiled a Form 1 for a can on a Sunday. Anyway, what I wanted to call it was not on the drop down list but I entered the name anyway. At the end of the process, it tells me my ap may be delayed for up to 180 days for research on the model. Called em up on Monday, got a live person in 5min. Told me to use the "ask the experts" tab and let them know of the problem. Did the tab on Tuesday AM and asked if I can change the name to "N/A" that was on the list or kill the AP and start over. Bout 3:40 that same day the status of the ap is changed to submitted with the model I entered which allowed me to send in a cover letter and prints. Seem like a "normal" experience?

skullsoldier

So weird “first world problem” question here - I have all three Mac variants…which would be the best 5.57/.223 host? I’m leaning toward the M10, but the M11a1 is so tempting. Also…wondering what this will do to the M10 and M11a1 markets.

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
I suspect the M10s and baby Macs will start to close in on the prices of M11s. Will probably still be a little less but closer than now.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Richard,

Any chance we can see pics of the internals of the A1? I've been excited to see your solution to the bolt mod.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter