Cleaning up a HK trigger pack.

StooperZero

whats the magic behind making the trigger on my V93 not feel like 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing together?

I know theres a guy that specializes in it BUT, Im not interested tossing $ out the window for something I can do myself.

I read around on HK files.... EEEK!!!
Ignorant bunch over there.

Last edited:

az paul

UZI Talk Life Member
The triggers on my HK's and clones all seem OK. I routinely use CLP on them, as I do on the other parts. You might want to give Rex a call at Vector and perhaps he has some ideas.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I never use the trigger packs that came with my clones because I always pop in my registered pack before shooting. I've seen some very rough UZI sears come from Vector. They converted an SMG sear to semi auto and the surface they ground down was very bad. It was by far the worst UZI trigger pull I had ever felt. Not sure what they're using for HK trigger parts.

StooperZero

I spent about an hour last week polishing it up .

THe pieces inside were so heavily parked they rubbed on everything.

All good now .

Hk94

UZI Talk Supporter
I hate to say this but I only use the OEM German trigger packs. Yes, they cost more, but work flawlessly. The problem with clones is that they tend to use inferior quality parts to keep the price down to a marketable region. Who made your parts?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter