AR15.com (ARFCOM) is getting the boot, FYI.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
FYI, see below.

FEB99416-B668-4-C33-A306-72-F0-B7-FEA369.jpg

The political page is still down; therefore, I’m not sure this will stay here, get moved or deleted. Just giving everyone a heads up, I don’t have an account but I’m sure many on here do.

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
Never was a member on barf and don’t care for the site (akfiles I’ve been to but haven’t logged in years even though I’ve made AK parts popular there).

Godaddy was a place I used twice and paid.

Never again. Vote with your wallet!

sweersa

Never was a member on barf and don’t care for the site (akfiles I’ve been to but haven’t logged in years even though I’ve made AK parts popular there).

Godaddy was a place I used twice and paid.

Never again. Vote with your wallet!

I've been a member of the AKFiles for years, over ten years. Months ago they were hacked, they never fully recovered and I can't even log in, it's a damn shame.
This is the last good gun forum I know of.

We have a great 2A forum in PA and AR15.com seems to be popular among that crowd. I have only peeked in a time or two. Fakebook is really upping their censorship, I am unable to post to any legislators' fakebook posts and there is another 2A group there, that I am unable to post to as well.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
When they shut down the web to all gun related websites maybe the shotgun news will make a big comeback. I remember it from the early 1990s. Nfa will be sold in the back for sale pages .

I think they will come for all gun forums and websites if they can. The next mass shooting under Biden. Which could be next week

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter