Search results

1. T

Looking for this kind of target stand

I could probably throw one together pretty quick. What are the dimensions? It looks like one of the angle pieces is fixed and the other floats is that correct?
  2. T

Computer controlled 1050

Yea I know. I was researching the idea some time ago and I saw your post on snipershide ( i think it was there ). I liked your approach so much I copied quite a bit as you can see in the cam action. The only really noticeable place where I differ is that my motor is fixed and the cog slides...
  3. T

Computer controlled 1050

Too late. Ive already got the Press monitor ( bare board and display) and the Auto drive. A TDoR doesent give me stats, monitoring or the ability to set a certain count to be pumped out. My ultimate goal is to be loading ammunition via a fully automated 650 at some time in the future...
  4. T

Computer controlled 1050

I can tie all that stuff together outside of his controller. I'm going to build a custom enclosure anyway so no bug deal after I'm done it will work as one logical unit. As far as the bullet feeder I have no need for it right now. I only process brass on the machine right now
  5. T

Computer controlled 1050

I just bought a Auto drive for my 650 and a press monitor from this guy..... http://pressmonitordevice.com/ and plan on using it to automate my press. It has the same inputs and an alarm output that I can use to halt the drive via a relay if there are any problems or when it has reached the...
  6. T

Richard Lage and his company is the real deal!

Two in the chest one in the head
  7. T

Federal Bulk Ammo Cans

Diesel fuel on a rag
  8. T

Suppressed 77/44's

I'm a big fan of S&H's products. they use a smaller tube and can be taken apart to be cleaned
  9. T

SRT suppressed 77/22 - do you like it?

The super colibri are pretty quiet but bounce off of pigeons @ point blank range ( which to me is a must do in a 22 ) and have a trajectory of a falling anvil. I can only speak of the S&H integral 77/22 but I'm going to say that with your run of the mill federal bulk pack it IS quieter then...
  10. T

SRT suppressed 77/22 - do you like it?

You might also look at the S&H 77/22. They are wicked quiet and can be disassembled to be cleaned. Plus I'd venture a guess that curtis has been doing them longer than anyone. It features a ported barrel into a blast chamber so you can use any ammo you want and it all stays sub sonic
  11. T

Parkerized Suomi drums

It's really easy to do. Especially of you have a sandblasted why not try to do it yourself?
  12. T

Suppressor Baffle Strikes Options?

Are you just trying to keep it from coming loose while firing it? Sounds like the threads are out of whack (male or female side) Might try putting teflon tape in the barrel before you screw it on. Ive heard that some people have luck with it keeping the suppressor in place but still removeable
  13. T

Please be on the look out for stolen NFA

Yea, You really gotta watch those insurance companies they are almost as bad as the crooks that steal our stuff. It seems like every year my insurance company will lower my coverage and keep the price of the policy the same. you really need to read it every year and make sure your getting...
  14. T

CDNN M11 Mags $14.99

Crap
  15. T

Interest in Beta mags and tower for the M11 any interest??

depends on price and capacity
  16. T

Questions about Dillon reloaders 650 1050

The caliber conversions on the 1050 are high and take a lot of time to do. For the cost of the 1050 I'd get the 650 with Brian Enos's "as it should be " upgrades, The 2 extra conversions you need and a 1200 toolhead trimmer + die and still have money left over
  17. T

Lage bolt weight Q

Yea I think I saw that in the home-brew thread for the K conversion Ive been looking at the original Plastic fore grip and am thinking I can shorten it. The only thing I am on the fence about is whether or not to hack one section or two . ultimately it will be decided by the final ROF by...
  18. T

Lage bolt weight Q

Thanks MED! I love to looks and feel of the MAX but it really changes the feel from its original design. I'm running the PS compact micro uzi stock and it is out of place on the longer upper. WHEN I hack mine Im thinking it will handle better, be lighter, faster, look cooler, and be a...
  19. T

Lage bolt weight Q

Is the 600 RPM Max weight hardened steel or ? I'm wanting to hack my upper and was wondering if I could cut the bolt weight with a cold cut saw or if I needed to use abrasive disc's
  20. T

refinishing suomi drums?

For plain old flat black spray paint those look great

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter