Search results

1. M

Charles Erb Sterling Mk 4- on a form 4....whats a fair price?

I am think of selling my Charles Erb Mk4- its on a form 4. I was wondering what a fair price would be as GunBroker is all over the place and I haven't seen one on STG for a while. I am retiring in a few months and need the $$ for a house. Thanks Blue:)
  2. M

Anyone ever had a &.62x39 AR Keyhole?

Well I built an AR in 7.62x39. I used a barrel that I purchased from someone here but neither of us knew who made it. Its a M-4 profile. So I was attempting to zero it today and 19 rounds out of 19 key-holed at 25 meters. There does no appear to be any contact with the bullets and the flash...
  3. M

Need Help with a Colt New Service

Does anyone here have a Colt New Service in 45 long colt or 45 ACP with an unmolested front sight? I need the measurement of the sight's height. I recently acquired one in 45 LC but someone filed down the front sight.. This gun shoots so damn high David would have given his left nut for this...
  4. M

Ii need some help finding a few Galil items

Hello. Does anyone have a spare safety link pin and the corresponding rivet? Two pins and rivets would even be better. My friend needs them for his galil. Just send me a PM. Thanks
  5. M

Moving target system for sale

I kinda thought this would be a better place for this item then the regular sales ads...it's kinda a specialty item for those who own ranges or organize shoots :thinking. I have a good friend who teaches firearms instruction. He has a Portable Moving Target System made by Action Target for...
  6. M

Whats the best way to cut a shotgun barrel and install a new sight

I am undertaking a small project of turning an old Winchester 1200 with a 28 inch non-vent rib barrel w/ fixed modified choke and cutting the barrel down to 20 inches to make a cheapie home defense gun for a friend. I know I do not want to use a hacksaw as this will leave an uneven cut. Would a...
  7. M

Recommendations on a 45 ACP suppressor?

Well I am thinking about a 45 suppressor for this years NFA purchase... I have a two AAC products already (an Aviator and an Omni) that I am pleased with...I have a Gemtech Trinity.... so I am familiar with those manufacturers.. I was thinking about the AAC Evolution....but wanted some...
  8. M

7.62x39 mm ars..questions

Hello All I am thinking about either purchasing or building an AR15 in 7.62 x39 mm...so for you who have went this road before me......tell me about your experiences... Thanks in advance :)
  9. M

Guess who turned 90 recently....

and no it is not me.......:ak http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/11/10/russia.kalashnikov/index.html:ak :firingak :firingak :firingak
  10. M

Now comes the civil lawsuit......

Remember several months ago when the 8 year old shot himself accidentally with the SMG at a machine gun shoot in Westfield, Mass...... Now the family is suing......they claim the weapon was defective........ Here is a live link ( I hope and pray) to the article...
  11. M

what's the value on this....

:thinking I need to know the value on an old SWD Slam fire 12 shotgun with the folding stock. It was made in 1985. One drops a single shell in the rear after pulling the bolt forward and the pulling the trigger to release the bolt backwards onto a fixed firing pin. Its in great shape with...
  12. M

Talk me into or out of a......

M203 grenade launcher..... I have been looking around and thinking a M203 might be this year's purchase. I do not feel like paying the money for a Colt since it seems to me one is merely paying for the name. Other than the fun and cool factor of having a grenade launcher....well...give me your...
  13. M

well I picked her up today

Well I got the phone call from Ohio Ordnance last week that my transfers for my Sterling and my AAC Aviator were completed. As I had the day off from work I went and picked them up. My gun is built on an Erb tube and is the correct narrow slot. I already stuck my spare bolt in it with no...
  14. M

Does anyone have one of these for sale

Well we don't have a M3/M3A1 forum so I thought this would be the best place for this request... Does anyone have a NIB sear or sear trigger assembly for a M3/M3A1 grease gun...A friend is looking for a spare sear that's reasonably priced...eg not GB prices I checked with Nunmrich and...
  15. M

What does Your AK like best?

So what does Your AK like best? not in terms of function but accuracy? Wolf in the black box? Wolf MC either FMJ or HP Brown Bear Poly-coat My Romy Folder likes Wolf MC Hollow point but my Romy RPK just loves Wolf in the black box.... My Yugo SKS seems to like anything.....
  16. M

Whats the value of....

A wooden M14A1 stock, with all rubber, forward grip and sling? Thanks
  17. M

Where to Get 20 round magazines

A friend purchased a used Mini-14; he wants 20 round Ruger magazines..is CDNN the only place selling them right now? Is Ruger selling them now...I haven't seen advertisements anywhere Thanks
  18. M

What are the necessary spares for a sterling?

Hello gang Even though I'm still in the transfer process for my Sterling..I'm curious as to what are necessary spares for the sterling. I thought about buying a parts kit but the majority of them that I have seen around look pretty rough. I would also be concerned about the wear/tear on the...
  19. M

Does anyone know who works on Bars and Thompsons?

Hi gang. During a recent school I was talking to another gent who stated that they had a few older Thompsons and Bars in their inventory. As it was told to him by his predecessor, the Thompsons had "headspace issues" and should not be shot. As for the status of the BARs, he has no clue. Who...
  20. M

What can you tell me about these sterlings

Hello everyone I'm looking for a Sterling MkIV... yes I know the description states they are built on Sten tubes but I'm looking for a shooter. So what can you guys tell me about these Sterlings in regards to their quality (or who the builder is) and more importantly, the dealer...I sent him...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter