Search results

1. Renegade

Take Down Tool for GemTech Mossad

Has anyone made a take down tool to remove the baffles on a Gemtech Mossad? Specifically I am referring to a tool to match the 4 point retaining ring you will see if you remove the muzzle coupler.
  2. Renegade

Dallas Gun Show - Uzi Find!

As you know, prices are crazy right now, but I saw this and had to chuckle:
  3. Renegade

BBL Length on Semi-Auto Uzi

Can someone tell me the length of the BBL on a semi-auto Uzi beyond the barrel nut?
  4. Renegade

Unusual MAC

Check this out, from another forum: Never saw a MAC M11 gun stamped 9mm PAR before. All MAC guns that are M11 are 9mm AUTO. Note also this a small frame gun with a larger mag well. Never saw ZipCode on MFG ID either. Lowering of ejection port is different too, as it use of "rivet' style pins...
  5. Renegade

An SWD M11-Nine is not a MAC.

Buyer beware. Always insist on photos. http://www.subguns.com/boards/mgmsg.cgi?read=622556
  6. Renegade

Another OB blows up

A MAC WITH WWB BRASS: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=14&t=248453
  7. Renegade

Chopping Down Recoil Buffer

OK, I picked up a few of the generic black Uzi recoil buffers from CDNN. It is 1.75 inches in length. Should I run it as is, or chop it down? What size should I chop it down to?
  8. Renegade

Got My Mossad Today!

Man is this thing quiet. Sonic crack is there with the fast stuff, but using 147 grain SS the noise is barely above bolt chatter. Of course, on an Open Bolt, bolt chatter is louder than a closed bolt, but I am really happy. It passed the wife test (couldn't here a thing), with flying colors...
  9. Renegade

Vector Arms FA Uzi Model Number

A Full-Auto Vector Arms Uzi transfers as a Group Industries gun. What is the model number? Is it HR4332? I know it is a pun on the bill to ban machine guns, but cannot recall the exact number.
  10. Renegade

UZI ROF - 756 RPM

FYI- I timed my standard-size Vector Uzi with 115 grain Blazer, using a Competition Electronics timer. It came out to 756 RPM. I did not realize it was so fast.
  11. Renegade

Last Call for NFA Vector Uzis

Was at my NFA dealer picking up a gun, and he told me he just got off the phone with Vector, and they will be out of NFA Uzis by the end of this week. No Fulls, No Mini, Nada, Nothing. Seems since the announcement last fall, people (dealers) have been buying them by the truckload for future...
  12. Renegade

Zeroing Your Uzi

So how many have actually zeroed in their Uzi? I zeroed mine in today. From 25 meters, I was able to keep a 2-3 inch group, dead on, with bipod to steady the barrel. Problem is, to di this, I had to adjust the front sight all the way over to the left. There is no more room for adjustment. So...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter