Search results

1. V

UZI 45 kit

Maybe im just not fast enough but Ive been looking for a 45 semi-auto barrel (either 10.2" or 16") for over a year or more now. I have yet to see them actually available to sell. They (pike, tacticalinc, us barrel shroud, green mountain etc.) show them till you click on selection then its always...
  2. V

Different Uzi Grips

Does anyone happen to know if the Uzigrips website is selling complete sets of both fore-grip and pistol grip? It doesnt say.
  3. V

Advice on Uzi Pistol SBR

I would leave it as is. A collector is going to know it was modified which may give them pause. About all I would do is send it off to someplace like Sowastrong for a media blast and cerakote Graphite Black. It will look better than new.
  4. V

Original receiver cover?

You could always replace the bare cover and transfer the printed metal sliding plate to the new cover.
  5. V

Mckay receiver

The McKay receiver may have some rough threads. I thought mine was improperly-threaded as well but in the end I just carefully started my barrel nut and put some force to it and it screwed on, cleaning up the threads as it went. Now it goes off and on fine.
  6. V

Uzi sling swivel option

Not sure if this has been discussed but I found myself a substitute Uzi sling swivel. I took an existing push button sling swivel and cut off the male insert, removed the button and spring, then filed, sanded down the base till I was happy with how it looked. The steel loop is heavier than the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter