Different Uzi Grips

PFCFMJ

I’ve searched on here and through the interwebs, I’m curious if anyone has seen a different grip for Uzis? I figured with how common 3D printing is, someone would have tried something.

kanewtervalve

UZI Talk Life Member
I've only ever seen green offered, no other design than standard factory.

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
If you are referring to shape, the only ones I'm familiar with are the rounded butt grips used on the SMGs & Carbines, and the squarish ones that came on the Pistols.

SecondAmend

I've seen pictures of a couple smooth grip versions made of wood, and one of faux ivory. Then there is of course, the Norinco combination grip/thumb hole wooden stock.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with or financial interest in any vendor or manufacturer; and I am not a competitive shooter or a blogger who receives any form of compensation for endorsements or favorable public or private comments. Use of vendor and/or product brand name is for informational purposes only.

Best of luck.
MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

Vulcan762

Does anyone happen to know if the Uzigrips website is selling complete sets of both fore-grip and pistol grip? It doesnt say.

slimshady

Does anyone happen to know if the Uzigrips website is selling complete sets of both fore-grip and pistol grip? It doesnt say.

All their listings are for complete sets of grips and forends. However their ordering system doesn't work. You checkout by entering your email addy then click on a link to Paypal. Link no worky. I tried emailing them with no response. US Bbl shrouds came back in stock and I ordered from them, about the same price.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter