Search results

1. D

Any of you guys reload 40MM chalk?

The Form 1 M79 build is on the project table but there are a few other in front of it before it'll actually get built, if I'm being realistic. How long does the chalk hang around after the rounds are fired? Like does it dissipate with rain over a few weeks or is that area on the range...
  2. D

Michigan State Subgun Match

How many spots are there at this match? I have some flexible travel plans around Traverse City in August and might be able to plan around spending that Saturday in Mt. Pleasant.
  3. D

DeSantis Holster on GB

Wow, I knew they were rare but I'm surprised that that's been your experience selling them. Good for you! I check periodically but have missed those other examples coming up on GB. Didn't know that the original designer passed away, that's a shame. DeSantis makes an SMG shoulder holster now...
  4. D

DeSantis Holster on GB

I've always thought these were cool and would be a nice addition to a mac accessories collection but this is going to go for some crazy money! And I'm almost positive it's one of you guys bidding it up to $1500 plus haha. I'd pay $200-300 and feel like I wasted the money, but I'm blown away to...
  5. D

MAC 10 Receiver Pin Upgrade Options

https://www.usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=M10RP-PLPN
  6. D

MAC 10 Receiver Pin Upgrade Options

I have one with the ball, but the fitment on my lower is so tight with the factory upper or with Lage parts, that I don't think any other pin style would be any easier/harder to get out. I bring a little plastic & brass punch set to the range so I can easily knock the pin out & back in to swap...
  7. D

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Just had my email come through from Lage. Had to turn it down because of some unexpected expenses this year. Man, that hurt! For anybody that is watching the clock for theirs to come up, I was #396.
  8. D

Uzi Owners from the Philippines?

That's a shame about the fire! If it is an option for you to build your own firearm, the uzi is a pretty simple machine and can be made in the home workshop if you can learn basic welding. What are the laws & restrictions like where you are? It's a little extra work to convert a parts kit to...
  9. D

M10 .22 Conversion Kit by Practical Solutions on GB

Woah that's super exciting! The first gen kits were well before my time in the NFA hobby. Email inbound. I'm a patient man but I do feel compelled to ask if there is a rough timeline in mind yet =) What does this use for magazines?
  10. D

Form 4 e-form vs paper

The ones that have come back have been consistently faster than paper. There is an approval tracker thread on the NFA board on Reddit if you want to see what others are reporting. I'm around 95 days for an efile and still pending right now, expecting to see it move soon based on times others...
  11. D

MAC-10 10rd. magazine question.

Yup. I paid $50 for one of these on GB late last year. It fits very tight in the magwell and is actually a PITA to use because of it. Feeds fine though.
  12. D

Got Your Lage MAX-10/15 Yet?

That m10 cost more than both my current vehicles combined so I have a hard time adjusting to the idea of making permanent modifications. That said, I'm a tinkerer and would like to be able to experiment with different parts combinations. Mr.Lage and his warranty might not like that but I suppose...
  13. D

I need a Semi Auto Complete Parts Kit! I have a Reciever, BUT THAT IS ALL THAT I HAVE

McKay has the semi bolts, semi barrels and parts kit in stock right now. That is as close as you can get to a "*semi-auto closed bolt 16" barrel UZI drop on in kit." If you are already going to do the welding to install the parts, you won't have a hard time getting what you need from the kit...
  14. D

Congrats Lage MFG!

Wow that's awesome! Congrats to the Lage family!
  15. D

Buying firearms and selling parts OK legally?

If you're talking about doing this once or twice on occasion for beer money, you are probably safe to do that. Thinking of it as a for profit business, though, that actually becomes and interesting question. The Receiver IS the firearm, so you would expect to be totally clear to sell...
  16. D

Tube Wall Thickness

The requirement is not actually that deep (.003") so it shouldn't impact your structural integrity much, if at all. That said, I expect the DIY suppressor maker might end up with a deeper engraving than that to have confidence that they have reached the necessary depth. Looking quickly at...
  17. D

Tell me about Fleming M10-22 upper.

Welcome! There was a guy on Gunbroker that listed various parts for the Sentinel conversion a little while back. Not sure if the recoil spring was the same, but might be worth the $20 to try to make it work: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/915827214 From what I've read, the fleming kits were hit...
  18. D

M11/Max31 FEED TOWER ADAPTERS for Beta C mags????

Only rumor I've seen would be this thread, so you'd be the first! Make it happen and you'll be the one taking the money. Probably a fair deal of it too.
  19. D

Market check, best nightstand 9mm?

Being for a nightstand gun, I'd be more concerned about checking the hearing safe box than the full-auto box. I'm a big proponent of DIY, so I'd suggest a form 1 Quietbore 45 kit drilled out to 9mm (you can ask them to send the 9mm guide for the drilling jig.) Even drilled for 45, I've found it...
  20. D

this site offers 30% off on all NFA guns, what yall think?

Those prices alone are sketchy. If it is real, there are some good investments to be made, but I wouldn't be able to trust the site by the design, prices & huge inventory. ~90 transferables in stock and they are mostly all priced way below market value. Sounds like a scam. $8K for a registered...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter