Search results

1. Deerhurst

Tabs for converting sten mags for the max 31s

Yes. Folks have asked for some tabs. I'm pretty sure I'll be needing to make more.
  2. Deerhurst

Turan 9mm ammo

I bet we could get that out of there.
  3. Deerhurst

Ready to be cut into tabs and trimmed to final width. Plus add the radius on the top. I should invest in a 20° cutter if I'm going to make much more of these. It's difficult to do the angles cut and not bend the material. Longer the blank the worse it is. Just working on these while I have a...
  4. Deerhurst

The Lage 22LR upper as far as I know is M11 only and has been out of production for a while. Bulk 22LR isn't known for its consistentcy. That will cause issues. The one you are thinking of is likely an American 180. Little bitty buzz saw. The #1 guy in the nation for those is 30-45 minutes...
  5. Deerhurst

22 would just be so much fun. Shooting bulk junk is my goal. Too bad there are only 24hrs in a day.
  6. Deerhurst

The vice block supports the receiver so it does not get damaged when removing or installing the barrel nut. One for an AR typically has an insert the replaced the bolt and a clamshell over the outside you grab with the vice. Reduces the chance of twisting the receiver. Hopefully I'll have free...
  7. Deerhurst

She is recovering well. Out and causing chaos already! I just don't think it's right to keep people wanting. I did find a chunk of material that looks like I blanked it out for more tabs. Gotta get the prints and calipers out. I'll help with financial irresponsibility. The Max15 is awesome...
  8. Deerhurst

HUB direct thread mount for 7/8-9 threads?

I double threaded my barrel. Has the original pipe thread and I made a shoulder that threads down the 5/8-24 to give my can a shoulder then I can use a 5/8-24 direct thread. A 7/8-9 shouldn't be difficult with a lathe that will do 9TPI.
  9. Deerhurst

BEST suppressed pistol design?

Mag fed XP100? Kinda big though. Some sort of breech locked pistol that can be run manually would fit the bill. How custom do you want to go? I'm thinking some form of bolt gun.
  10. Deerhurst

Anyone have a spare M10/45 grip plastic?

I very well may have one too if all else fails. I think there is one in the Mac parts drawer.
  11. Deerhurst

Thank you. She is healing up fast. Should be healed enough to walk down the isle by the wedding. Thankfully she has the same twisted sense of humor as I do and I asked the nurse to add a lobotomy to the surgery and she said liposuction. The nurse thought we were crazy or something. Ha! There...
  12. Deerhurst

Sorry guys, still have not gotten to this. More twists to life. Spent 3.5 days in the hospital with the fiancee for what was supposed to be an in and out surgery. She is starting to heal which is good. Still painful. This is still on the radar. It will happen, I cannot guarantee a completion date.
  13. Deerhurst

Galil SAR trigger slap fix?

Unfortunately I cannot really recommend anything past that. I use Tapco G3 FCGs and they have not been made in some time.
  14. Deerhurst

As I said above, any AK trigger will work.
  15. Deerhurst

Usually trigger slap in an AK is one of two things. In a stamped gun a bad rivet that is too tall can interfere with the rear tang of the disconnector. Some cut the tang off and others shape the rivet. Do you have another FCG or disconnector from any ol AK you and swap in and try? My Galil...
  16. Deerhurst

Just post on this thread? I'll hopefully have some time this weekend to find some photos.
  17. Deerhurst

Sure. I'll have to find some photos. Remove some details like location and names. Where should I post them? The invites are laser cut with a monogram backed by heavyweight paper for color behind the cut with anodized aluminum cards with the details engraved into them. I have used those...
  18. Deerhurst

We are about a month out. Between her surgery and planning the wedding last minute things is hectic! My laser is getting a workout between making an the invitations, making things for my sister for her birthday just before the wedding and some decor for the wedding. Gotta make some unobtanium...
  19. Deerhurst

Man, you are going to make me order up some bar stock! Let me get a motorcycle project done for a buddy and look at getting some bar stock. It's a busy time right now. Getting close to my wedding.
  20. Deerhurst

Unfortunately the Suomi tab drawer is empty. I'll see what I have for material laying around.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter