Search results

1. T

FNC suppressor?

Anyone know if FN ever developed a specific suppressor for the FNC? Or if the Belgian military used a particular one for it?
  2. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Noted, thanks Paco.
  3. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Ok cool.
  4. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

It's possible to mount the bayonet lug/adapter on the sporter FNC barrel while retaining the sling loop correct? Looks like it is, but figured i'd make sure anyways.
  5. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

I'll probably pick up a semi too.
  6. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Thanks for the insight Davises.
  7. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Lol, we’ll see what’s available.
  8. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

I haven’t checked that thread yet Paco, I definitely will though, and I have managed to contact fuatos! He’ll be getting back in touch with me soon in reference to the parts I’m looking for.
  9. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

I was referring to surplus parts/parts kits for Indo rifles. I love that thread! Thanks for sharing. I’m excited to be getting original military parts for my rifle.
  10. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Oh really? That’s pretty awesome. Interesting we never see surplus parts of those either.
  11. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Shyster, despite parts availability I got one anyways because it’s badass and I like it and I’m committed to doing whatever I need to in order to keep my baby in good working order.
  12. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

@sweersa Thanks Dawg.
  13. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Ok Paco, I’ll msg fuatos first, thank you very much! I want every accessory and original military parts and pieces I can find for it! I wonder if Indonesian parts are available???
  14. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Really? Man that’s unfortunate. I really want to get my FNC in the full military configuration. I despise the fact it’s automatic and yet still lacks all of its original military features.
  15. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Cool! Let’s find our parts! Lol. Hopefully someone chimes in. I wonder if there’s surplus in Belgium?
  16. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Ok cool, I look forward to hearing from him.
  17. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Been looking for some FNC parts, like slings, folding stocks, and bayonet lugs. Does anyone know where a good place to look would be? Or someone to get in contact with? I’ve noticed there are no FNC parts kits to be found, does Belgium just melt em down when their done or are most still being...
  18. T

FN FNC Reset Issues

That’s exactly what I did prior to shooting it and it ran like a champ. I’m very excited.
  19. T

FN FNC Reset Issues

I guess it just didn’t come with it. I’m ordering one and installing it though.
  20. T

FN FNC Reset Issues

Ok it worked, literally just had to shoot it more and it worked just how it should.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter