Search results

1. S

Reising uzi mag conversion: seeking info

I tried my hand at converting my Reising to take uzi mags… what am I missing? The feed angle is all wrong and it looks like the receiver needs opened up for the mag to fit. Does anyone around here have a working conversion so I can copy your homework?
  2. S

Looking for 10/22 parts, especially a bolt and trigger pack.

It's a bit off-topic, but I hang out here more than anywhere else these days. My littlest kids asked me to get her a gun, and I'm trying to put together a 10/22. Looking for a bolt and trigger, I have most everything else lying around. I'm also trying a 3D printed receiver. I made a couple...
  3. S

Experimental Follower: Printed plastic.

Anyone out there with Keystone mags want to try an experimental follower? My Keystone mags are iffy at best, so I'm mucking about on my 3d printer trying to make a improved follower. I figure the more the merrier, so if anyone want to try my amateur-hour follower, let me know and I'll mail you...
  4. S

What is the best current production subgun mag

In light of BRP making new magwells, I was wondering what thoughts were on current production subgun magazine, and which were preferred Scorpion Evo Mpx Mp5 Glock
  5. S

Stemple 9mm brass catcher: 3D printed prototype, free to a good home.

Free to a good home: one 3D printed prototype brass catcher. Works Ok, fits decent on my Stemple. No promise when I can get to the post office next. Any takers?
  6. S

Max-11/15 with a Masterkey?

Idle speculation at this point, but would a Max-11/15 work with a masterkey? I just picked up a masterkey style bracket off Gunbroker, and with my M10, I may be able to cobble something together in a year or two.
  7. S

Optics mount for a sten?

Does anyone make an optics mount for a Sten? I'm not having any luck finding one. I'd like to try putting a dot-sight on the 'ol MkII
  8. S

Does a Swedish K brass catcher work on a BRP stemple?

Does anyone know if a Swedish K brass catcher will work on a BRP stemple? I'd like an easier way to collect my brass.
  9. S

The Creek: Camping is cancelled?

Word on the street is they canceled camping at the creek. Apparently the lower parking lot is flooded, so the powers that be decided to use the camping field for parking. I'm guessing the lower range would be under water as well, but the subgun match range is probably Ok (?)
  10. S

Reising 60 and 55 bolt are apparently the same.

The Dealer's ShowRoom had a Reising model 60 bolt on Ebay. I snapped it up, thinking it would be nice to have a spare for the Reising. After removing a broken extractor screw and hand-fitting a spare extractor and replacement screw, the bolt appears to work fine. I'll have to get a spare...
  11. S

Long Shot: Anyone want to part with some Keystone 30rnd Reising mags?

I am kicking around buying a couple more Reising mags from Keystone. Before I do: Does anyone have any they want to part with? My examples needed to be reworked in order to feed reliably. I'm hoping someone had a similar experience and is willing to sell them cheap :D
  12. S

Suomi drum speed loader: Who's better than I am at CAD

I'm kicking around the idea of trying my hand at building a loading block for the Suomi drums. I'm envisioning a block with 9mm holes in a spiral pattern, load the bullets nose-down into the block, put a wound drum on top, and flip. BUT, how on Earth do you make a decreasing spiral in CAD? I...
  13. S

Lage M10 upper stovepiping without the can. How to tune for the ammo.

Took the new Lage upper out this weekend, and WITH the can the thing ran flawless. Without the can, it stovepiped with several different brands of ammunition. What's the typical method for tuning? Trim the recoil spring? I figure I'll call Lage and order a extra recoil spring or two, but...
  14. S

Do i Rebuild a Sten?

I had the recently acquired Sten apart over the weekend, troubleshooting the selector switch not working... Near as I can tell, it's just a CRAPPY build. Bad welds, I think the trigger box crooked, and it's certainly too tight, trigger parts are nearly impossible to get in and out. Plus, the...
  15. S

Things I wish the MAX-10/15 could do

Someone had to do it, and I don't have MAC-11. If I did the math right, the ATF response it due in next month.
  16. S

Recommend a 300blk brass prep service?

The guy I used to send my brass to for prepping seems to have gone out of business. (Tim Lee) Does anyone here want to recommend a guy who converts 5.56 to 300blk? Preferably swaged and annealed...
  17. S

m10 field strip tutorial

Is there a good M10 field strip tutorial anywhere? I got it back together, but the entire time I was thinking "There must be an easier way!"
  18. S

New production 30rnd magazines

Does anyone have the new 30round Reising magazines? Mine came in, but the follower does not want to push the last round into the right position. Anyone else have this problem or am I just "Lucky"?
  19. S

Subsonic 9mm troubles in a BRP gun

I'm having troubles with 9mm 147g ammo. It finally motivated me to stop lurking and join this forum. ANYway, My I'm trying to load something quiet for my 9mm BRP. I test fire vertically into a bucket of sand in the basement. Not the safest perhaps, but it works for me. 147g/3.6g of...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter