Search results

1. FreedomJosh

Freedom Ordnance FM-9 belt fed owners

If youre not on our beltfed email waitlist we will be sending out a survey to open up discussion on the future of our beltfed upper. Anyone serious in owning this product please sign up
  2. FreedomJosh

I am not surprised. They don't come up often from what I have seen. I believe last year another one went for 4k or 5k. Which barrel length was it?
  3. FreedomJosh

Yes we have parts to service them. I stated in a previous post in this thread we have options we have been discussing and those discussions aren't public. I understand the demand I have a big waiting list for information. I don't know when we will get there but we will. The idea that we "just...
  4. FreedomJosh

I don't just work here I was employee number 1. I designed the original website, the logo for Freedom, the box for the belt fed. I know a lot and I can't share it. I don't need to ask the boss on things I know the answer to. I have told you previously we discuss the belt fed, have ideas and...
  5. FreedomJosh

You don't need an M16 it works on an AR15 as well just in semi auto. I love full auto belt fed but having 150 rounds even on semi to shoot at targets is fun. With the weight of the setup you have no muzzle rise its like shooting a 22. We had a lot of semi auto sales but yes it is very appealing...
  6. FreedomJosh

It has been many years but I know he purchased parts and links to try making something happen. I am guessing it was something that couldn't be don't how he wanted but that is a guess based off limited information you would have to ask him.
  7. FreedomJosh

Actually the original MSRP was $2495 on sale for $1895 on launch and eventually went up to $2295 while I was no longer at freedom. I know that price because I came up with it and created the graphic (which Im sure I still have on a hard drive) that had the $2495 slashed out and the $1895 near...
  8. FreedomJosh

As I mentioned the parts are out of stock as we have reserved what is in current inventory for warranty. We will always have or make parts to sustain warranty work at a very minimum. I do not have information to share at this time about belt fed products aside from what I mentioned earlier, we...
  9. FreedomJosh

When we launched the belt fed we had a year and a half of R&D but never told anyone. People thought it was fake when we launched because it was never talked about we just went in to production and started selling. We have taken that approach to products we are currently developing. I am not here...
  10. FreedomJosh

Looking for .22lr links for Razorback

No sir lol As much as I would love a beltfed 22 I dont think we would ever get to that caliber
  11. FreedomJosh

I came back to Freedom in April of 2022. Support has never stopped for the belt fed the reason parts are out of stock currently is to support the current owners, we serviced a belt fed a couple weeks ago. I think we have worked on 3 or 4 since ive been back. We have more than enough parts for...
  12. FreedomJosh

Looking for .22lr links for Razorback

Belt feds never die they just hibernate...
  13. FreedomJosh

I feel like Ive been stuck in a lamp for 1000 years. Hope all the FM-9 owners are doing well
  14. FreedomJosh

Although I no longer work there full time I am a dealer and can hook you up with both a good deal and can answer any questions. Freedom is still up and running selling a ton of FX-9 carbines which is actually taking up the majority of their machine time. Last time I talked with the guys a month...
  15. FreedomJosh

I live a thousand feet from the shop so all is good between us, I'm going to gun shows to sell the belt-fed so I haven't stopped working with them I just don't work as an employee in the shop anymore I'm a dealer. For a new contact email michele@freedomordnance.com and anyone is always more...
  16. FreedomJosh

I no longer work at Freedom Ordnance I have no information on current product time lines.
  17. FreedomJosh

FM-9 upper ?

This is common enough we even did a video on it when a customer sent in his upper with his post sample. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYrHFgScDD0
  18. FreedomJosh

FM-9 upper ?

With modification to the bolt yes it will. Obviously all risk is assumed when using your RLL there is another FM-9 owner on here that broke his but he stated he attributed the break to using a knock off KNS link protector. Still as with firing a firearm in general use caution and seek experts in...
  19. FreedomJosh

FM-9 upper ?

I have not received any negative feedback from any customers yet. Of course you can search the web for other owners and anyone who has ever chatted with me will tell you Im very transparent about any potential issues I have gotten feedback on with regard to 3rd party items as well as use with...
  20. FreedomJosh

FM-9 9mm Belt Fed AR-15/M-16 Upper Receiver

They own one of our uppers so they have one at their disposal if it is of interest to them.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter