Search results

1. MontanaRenegade86

FOIA Request Results for my S&W 76

The results of a FOIA request for my S&W 76 finally came back. I always get excited when I get these requests fulfilled, because it tells a story about one of my firearms. Here's the story of my S&W 76... Form 2: 11/08/1971 (Date of Manufacture) Approved Form 5 to Massachusetts State Police...
  2. MontanaRenegade86

Tricked Out Uzi

I think I'm just about done pumping money into this old girl. :) -Action Arms Model A -Wilson Arms registered bolt (Group Industries bolt) -Practical Solutions railed top cover -Burris FastFire 3 -Pike Arms 10.25" threaded barrel -YHM R9 suppressor Uzi 9mm I just took possession of the...
  3. MontanaRenegade86

Is there any value for a scalped SW760?

Last year, I bought a semi-auto SW760 for the sole purpose of salvaging what parts I could. The only parts I have no use for is the bolt assembly, the (mostly complete) receiver, and possibly a magazine. Is there any value at all to these parts or should I just continue scalping the receiver...
  4. MontanaRenegade86

MK760 Gunsmith Recommendations

My MK760 has been an awesome firearm the entire time I've had it, but I'm thinking it's time to get some work done on it. Specifically, I'm interested in getting the sear and trigger bar repaired to proper specification, the bolt looked over and possibly repaired, the recoil guide replaced...
  5. MontanaRenegade86

Shipping an Uzi SMG

So...one of my registered bolts is giving me fits and I will be sending it off to get looked at in the immediate future. It looks like my shipping options are FedEx or USPS Registered Mail. Postal Regulations state that concealable weapons (handguns, short barreled weapons, etc) are not...
  6. MontanaRenegade86

John Andrewski Contact Info

Good evening gentlemen, I'd sure be appreciative if somebody would PM me Mr. Andrewski's email address. I believe I have the correct email address for him but would like to confirm it with somebody who knows for sure. I'd hate to send a bunch of NFA related stuff to the wrong email address. :D...
  7. MontanaRenegade86

Registered .45 Bolt Issue

Before I get to the heart of the matter, let me preface this with a disclaimer: I prefer that this thread not turn into a debate about how a Registered Bolt is inferior to a properly converted Registered Receiver Uzi. I would rather focus on potential solutions. With that being said...I finally...
  8. MontanaRenegade86

MK 760 Must Have Accessories/Parts

I got to fire my MK 760 for the first time on Saturday. Very fun gun to shoot. Not a single jam. The trigger takes some getting used to, but I am very pleased with my purchase at this point. So...since this gun is probably going to be in NFA jail for the next six to nine months, I thought I...
  9. MontanaRenegade86

Full Auto Mini-14 Conversion

I recently ran across a Mini-14 that was converted to full-auto before the '86 cutoff. It is an S&S Arms conversion of what appears to be a 181 or later series rifle. It looks to be full auto and semi auto only. It is for sale for what I consider to be an excellent price which is several...
  10. MontanaRenegade86

Finally bit the Bullet...Registered Uzi Bolt

It was the right deal at the right time. :devil It is a BGM bolt, serial number 8xx - Frank's guy didn't say which caliber but 70% of the BGM bolts are 9mm, so I assume that is what it will be. So, what kind of host gun should I get to mate with this bad boy? Damn, machine guns are addictive...
  11. MontanaRenegade86

Am I missing something here?

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/590742264 Anybody else see what's wrong with this picture or am I just imagining shit?
  12. MontanaRenegade86

Type 96/99 LMG Value

I've been lusting after Japanese light machine guns lately and am really, really thinking about pulling the trigger on one. No pun intended. ;) What is a fair price for either a Type 99 or Type 96 light machine gun that has been re-welded and is transferable? Thanks for the input.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter