Search results

1. patracy

M10 9mm bolt firing pin question

I'll post up a pic this afternoon or so when I get a chance. For some reason there's a hole on the bottom side of the bolt like a roll pin hole, but blind. I guess I was just being hopeful.
  2. patracy

M10 9mm bolt firing pin question

I'm trying to piece together a 9mm setup for the M10 I just got in. I was given a M10 9mm upper for it and got a magwell adapter. The bolt is in crummy shape, for some reason someone ground down slightly on the firing pin of the bolt. (I'm guessing they were following the urban lore of "grind...
  3. patracy

The "Big Thing" For The Mac Style Family Of Registered Receivers

Have you played with a FM-9 belt fed upper with the adapter? I have one (and I'm a 07/02) if you're needing to test.
  4. patracy

M10 9mm mag

Same here. Won't be able to test them until the government shutdown is over I guess. Waiting on a F3 for the gun.
  5. patracy

Why are old Mac cans occasionally going for $1k+?

I think I might have found a few cans. Now I've gotta have a fire sale to raise some quick cash to snag them.
  6. patracy

My soul for a counter

I'm thinking I'm going to pass on this round or completely on my upper. The tenko seems like a better option and I already have a SABRE upper for the M11/9.
  7. patracy

Geeze the one on GB surpassed $900 now. That settles it, I'm going to clone my M11 can and make my own M10/45 can.
  8. patracy

M10 9mm mag

I'm personally just going to test the 9mm upper. That's the only real reason for buying one. The M10 in route has a Lage upper and 45 setup with mags.
  9. patracy

M10 9mm mag

I guess I should mention I have a double stack bolt.
  10. patracy

M10 9mm mag

Has anyone used one of these mags or could confirm it'll work in a PS mac? http://www.buymymags.com/mac-10-9mm-32rd/
  11. patracy

I'd like to find a cheap .45 can.
  12. patracy

Suppressors sold with machine guns

I wish I could find a can for my M10 .45. Not to shoot it. But mainly for the looks.
  13. patracy

What are you selling to pay for your 11/15?

Has the price been announced on them? I thought Richard said about $2K-ish?
  14. patracy

Grip STL file to 3D print

Backstrap and it's the small magwell.
  15. patracy

Grip STL file to 3D print

Does anyone have a STL file for a M11A1 grip by chance?
  16. patracy

TROS - The Riddle Of Steel

He was emailing well at the start where I was asking if he had it in stock. (He said yes) I sent the payment, then nothing. I've sent emails and left VMs. I'm not upset if it's not in stock really, don't need it right this minute. I robbed the one off my gun to help a customer out. Just...
  17. patracy

TROS - The Riddle Of Steel

Has anyone had any dealings with him lately? I spoke with him around the first of the month about a Scorpion adapter. Sent the USPS MO. Nothing else heard back from email or phone. He responded well on the start of things, but nothing since I said I'd send the money order. I just simply...
  18. patracy

Freedom Ordnance FM-9 belt fed owners

I have enjoyed mine greatly. I've got it setup with a 6" barrel. I've pulled the buffer weight out. I wonder if the cyclic rate would increase if I lighted the buffer. I'm guessing it'd be unwise to lower the buffer spring since there's a lot of stuff to "move" with it. I also asked...
  19. patracy

Making a M11/9 SABRE

I honestly fell out of the loop on this one. If you need someone to mfg parts, just let me know.
  20. patracy

Any 07's with a M2HB?

I'm building a M2HB, but I wanted to make it a semi host like I did with my 1919. Just looking to see if anyone has done this.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter