Search results

1. Dan0341

Slowfire closed-bolt Uzi

Nice job!
  2. Dan0341

SBR Help

I find the Individual method easy. Photos and fingerprint cards are easy for me - my forms are mailed and returned back to me by mail. YMMV Dan Here's the AR15.com thread: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=22&t=199905&page=1 Dan
  3. Dan0341

SBR Help

Overview of submitting Form 1 paperwork: You first have to verify that state and local laws allow possession of an SBR. Call your Police Dept or Sheriff Dept in your city/county to confirm. If the laws allow it, ask if the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) will sign Form 1 paperwork allowing...
  4. Dan0341

Norinco receiver legal ?

Ulwembu, Very cool pic. I've been waiting to see a pic of that logo for years. Any background on the Uzi? Is it yours? Thanks, Dan
  5. Dan0341

High Speed Video of MAX-11 Firing

SubGunFan, nice job on the video. SC-Texax, when I use my HDR-HC3 camcorder to shoot 120 frames per second, there is no sound either. To make up for this, I add sound to the slow motion shot from other video clips. In my video CAUSALITY, I had to do this quite often and the technique works...
  6. Dan0341

Here's my entry. I think it may be a little on the long side, but I love the images. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhcCu-7tgkE Dan
  7. Dan0341

Cool video Todd. I've finished mine, now I've got to save it again and upload to YouTube. It should be posted later in the afternoon. Dan
  8. Dan0341

The music was a nice match for the video - I really liked it. The editing competition sounds like fun - I'm in. Dan
  9. Dan0341

Very cool. Nice job on the video Todd. Dan
  10. Dan0341

I'm not able to get it to work too. The EX-F1 is an impressive camera for slow motion. 300fps and 600fps definately increases the video quality. Dan
  11. Dan0341

SAR East--who is going?

I was there Friday and Saturday. The show was OK, but the highlight was BSing with you guys - it was worth the 1,080 mile round trip drive. Dan
  12. Dan0341

SAR East--who is going?

I'll be at the SAR table 6PM on Friday and 11AM on Saturday. Looking forward to to meeting you guys/gals. Dan
  13. Dan0341

Just finished my latest video: "CAUSALITY"

Thanks for the comments. There was satisfaction in shooting that camera as it would eat tapes regularly. It was manufactured in 1996 and it was time for it to go. Dan
  14. Dan0341

Just finished my latest video: "CAUSALITY"

Click on the link below to check it out. Since it is a "high quality" upload, pause for a minute and then press play. This ensures smooth playback. If you don't wait 60 plus seconds, the video *may* start and stop on you (at times it may immediately play well and other times you'll have to...
  15. Dan0341

Another F/A UZI Video, Best I've seen!

Feel free to post the video anytime - thanks to everyone for watching. I have a lot of fun making them. I'm finishing my latest video. The title is called "CAUSALITY" and will post it soon. Dan
  16. Dan0341

WTS museum in Koblenz Germany

Very cool! Thanks for posting the pics. Dan
  17. Dan0341

semi uzi or GSG MP5 22lr??

If you want something now, get the Uzi - you know it will be reliable fun for years to come. I'm waiting to see hear feedback on the quality and reliability of the MP5 22lr before buying one. Dan
  18. Dan0341

Movie Gun History search

Hi Phoenixent, hate to hear that he had passed away. Dan was super friendly and very cool to talk to with. When the name Stembridge came up, I always wondered if he got back into it. Dan
  19. Dan0341

Movie Gun History search

Phoenixent, did you know a Dan (I know his last name if that helps) who worked at Stembridge as an armorer. I believe it was around 1999 when I had a chance to talk to him while they were shutting down Stembridge and moving the firearms out of state. He was a cool guy to talk with and had some...
  20. Dan0341

Vegas, those pics I promised

Thanks for the pics and history. Very, very cool! Dan

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter