Search results

1. D

Subsonic ammo accuracy?

I'm new to this format.i replaced a .223 upper with a suppressed 300 blackout.im using 208 grain subsonic rounds.are these accurate at 200 yds on this platform? I am deciding whether to mount a scope or an eotech.
  2. D

Removing tight muzzle break?

I just got a new 300 blackout upper and am trying(with difficulty) to remove the break to put on a 3 lug adaptor. I have an upper but not a barrel vice block.i was advised against using this as it may damage the upper.i was told browning makes a device that puts stress only on the barrel which I...
  3. D

Conversion/adaptor for mp5 40 cal 3 lug suppressor to full sized XD 40?

It was discovered the the wrong suppressor was ordered well after ATF paperwork was sent in .i have a threaded barrel for my XDm .40. Possible? If not ,are 3 lug adaptors made for other barrels? Suppressor gemtech raptor2
  4. D

Using Mac 10 suppressor on a 1911?

Are threaded barrels made for the 1911 that will accommodate a suppressor designed for the Mac?adaptors?
  5. D

Converting Mac 10 .45 to 9mm?

Is it possible to convert a full auto Mac .45 to 9mm?
  6. D

Looking for a Mac

Looking to buy a class 3 transfer.I havnt found much out there. dealer links appreciated!:hyper
  7. D

Looking to buy mac 10

Sources/ links? Thanks
  8. D

Like to buy a mini

Sources/links/recs? Thanks
  9. D

FNC Manual?

Looking for one.The threads i found seemed to go nowhere.Ideas?
  10. D

Do supperssors heat up?

Just wondering. Just in general.
  11. D

Living trust for Class 3s

A seller recommended this as a vehicle.Any thoughts?
  12. D

form 4 law enforcement signoff?

Is this usually a difficult process? Michigan only recently changed the statutes for private MG ownership. I assume to expect resistance. Thoughts?
  13. D

Machine guns for dummies

im looking for good, general overview books for full autos.Basic to advanced topics.Histories,mechanisms,etc. I'm an Intermediate in gun knowledge and use and whould like to learn more on the auto realm. Thanks. G
  14. D

Noob class 3 question

Im in the process of purchasing of acquiring my first C3 weapon as a non-ffl holder. How do you protect yourself in the purchase? Sending a cashiers check to someone with a website feels risky. What if the item isnt as described or doesnt work at all? Any means to check on a seller?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter