Search results

1. M

New Article on KAC-556K

April 2024 issue of Firearms News.
  2. M

Looking For the owner of a Nighthawk Carbine Serial number 00786

If you own this gun message me. I have something that belongs with it.
  3. M

SWD Cane Gun for Sale

Gunbroker item number 930745631. .22LR. You don't see these for sale that much.
  4. M

Don Thomas Passing

With a heavy heart I must tell you that Don Thomas, 78 years of age lost his battle with Diabetes on Sept. 15 at about 6:50 pm. His wishes was to be Cremated. For those of you whom did not know Don, he was the Co-Arthur of The Mac Man book. He had a wealth of information in his head and in his...
  5. M

Knob Creek Shoot

Any word on the shoot this Fall? I tried the Web Page and Facebook and it is shut down. Tried calling and let it ring for 15 rings. No answer.
  6. M

Have you seen one of these before?

Gunbroker #892307079 Shooters Arms {SAM} 9mm Semi
  7. M

MAC-10 24round .45ACP Magazine

Look on funbroker item number 878148471. What do you guys think. I am not sure on the lockup.
  8. M

SWD Cane Gun for Sale

I found a SWD Cane Gun for Sale from Ruben for $750.00. Serial number 38030. In .38 special. Look on funbroker. Item 874623735
  9. M

MAC Ammo

MAC Ammo for sale on funbroker item number 697737578. Not mine, I thought you may want to know.
  10. M

HK Bolt and carrier for a 91 G3.

I got a box of parts and found this in the box. What is this worth? It has 10/65 on the carrier.
  11. M

Red Hill Machine Gun Shoot. Anyone heard anything about this for this year?

A co-worker told me he heard it was to be Nov 21 2015. I have not seen or heard anything on it.
  12. M

MAC Ammo

I saw an ad on funbroker for some MAC Ammo for sale. It is not mine and I don't know this person. Ad 492291291.
  13. M

Ingram M-6 Bayonet

I found this on fun broker item number 455773373.
  14. M

M-11 .380 Breifcase for sale on Funbroker 420535302

This is not mine and I don't know this person but do think this is a rare chance to get one if you are looking for one. GB 420535302
  15. M

Century Arms X-9

I found one of these for sale on gunbroker. 377516938 for anyone whom wanted one. You don't see these come up for sale much. This ad is not mine.
  16. M

Len Savage is at it again.

I found this toy on GB 221158936 and thought you guys may like it.
  17. M

Unusal magazine marking's.

Does anyone know anything about this mark on a .45 grease gun converted to work in a Ingram? I have a few and do not know what the large R is for.
  18. M

Liberty Arms Works

Does anyone have one of these complete guns? I have seen some frames for sale on gun broker. But not a complete firearm. How many were made? What is the history of these?
  19. M

ATF Letter for the POP Adapters.

Everyone keeps telling me that this letter is out here. I want a copy of the letter. I can not find it any other place. If it is out there, send me a copy or shut up about it.
  20. M

Is this Snap-On neat or Rare?

I have sent my hard earned money for this thing.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter