Search results

1. Ready.Fire.Aim

Forgotten Weapons Sterling Video coming out

FYI. I just watched Ian McCollum's Forgotten Weapons video on Mark 4 Sterlinn. It was on Patreon and will be released soon. Apparently he hadn't shot one, it was a new SMG for him to shoot. He will be doing a series of videos on it. Refreshing is he shoots about as accurate as I do-thus...
  2. Ready.Fire.Aim

New book about the Sterling SMG

FYI The Sterling Submachine Gun by Mathew Moss. Paperback for $13.99 at Amazon. 80 pages. https://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Submachine-Gun-Weapon/dp/1472828089/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr= I just ordered a copy. Will be hard to measure up to “The Guns of Dagenham”.
  3. Ready.Fire.Aim

Suppressed MAC M11 .380 used on Entebbe Raid; Uzi book page 49

Dave, you did a great job on your UZI Submachine Gun Book. I've enjoyed the hours spent pouring through the pages and photos. I did learn something new and wonder if there are any other references to it. On page 49, is the statement, "On July 4, 1976, Israeli Special Forces used suppressed...
  4. Ready.Fire.Aim

FG42 photo, eleven in a row

From Larry Vickers Facebook page posted today. He shared this is a private collection belonging to a friend of his. Easily $2M+ in value. Recent auctions are hitting $200K to $350K. I remember debating with myself on buying a FG42 for $70,000 back in 2008. Instead I bought a MP44 I could...
  5. Ready.Fire.Aim

Medea M3A1 grease gun build advice wanted

I purchased a Medea unfinished M3A1 grease gun shell from the original company owner. It appears to have no warping from welding. I have a M3A1 parts kit and arranged for a noted full auto Gunsmith in New Hampshire to assemble it. Any advice for those of you who have put one together or...
  6. Ready.Fire.Aim

Beretta 38/42 spare parts recommendations?

I am waiting on a Beretta 38/42 SMG to transfer. What spare parts would you experts recommend? Do you know of a source for 20 or 30 round mags ( other than Gunbroker)? I can't find any. I heard Beretta PM12 mags fit. (I have plenty of 40 round mags.) Thanks RFA
  7. Ready.Fire.Aim

Short Barrel Shotgun Quintuplets

Just got back two side by sides. Both have 14" barrels, about 29" OAL. Little coach guns. I had my local gunsmith Cerakote, install screw in choke tubes, and Kickeeze pads on both. They shoot nice, kinda fun. -Bottom: 20 ga ER Armantino Uplander, 14" barrels -Second: 12 ga Rossi...
  8. Ready.Fire.Aim

STEn MkII-S. Andrewski buillt MkII, Suppressor by Andy Blaschik

I finally completed a goal to have a replica suppressed STEn MKII-S. John Andrewski just finished the STEn . It is built on a Wilson tube I bought two years ago. Andy Blaschik of KGB Firearms built the suppressor last year. I wanted the suppressor built first so John could tune the STEn to...
  9. Ready.Fire.Aim

Advice wanted, Choke tubes in SxS SBS?

I am converting an ER Amantino 20 gauge Side by Side shotgun into an SBS, Form 1 is approved. It will have 14" barrels and a slightly shortened stock with recoil pad, I am intending it to also be for my wife and future grand kids to use. Do you see any issues installing screw in choke...
  10. Ready.Fire.Aim

Who likes their integral suppressed 10/22?

Who has an integral suppressed Ruger 10/22 and likes it? I would appreciate your feedback. I am still researching which one to go with. My dealer has sent a lot of take-down 10/22 to SRT. Thanks RFA
  11. Ready.Fire.Aim

TROS-USA Integral suppressed 10/22 ?

I am in the market for a new, integrally suppressed, 10/22 rifle. Been researching SRT, Johns Guns, and TROS-USA. The TROS version is very appealing, do any of you have any experience with one? -------- FROM TROS-USA Website Every class 2 manufacturer makes an integrally suppressed 10-22...
  12. Ready.Fire.Aim

Sterlings on Shooting Gallery TV

Shooting Gallery is touring the Royal Armory at Leeds. They show many machine guns, including a wall full of Sterlings. They specifically show a Saudi gold plated Sterling. It is an interesting episode. Dish Network Channel 396. Have fun, RFA
  13. Ready.Fire.Aim

STEn MkII barrel with MAC threads ?

I saw a photo on a for sale board of a STEn Mk2 barrel with MAC threads. What shop threads STEn barrels like this? Note, this is not my SMG. Thanks RFA
  14. Ready.Fire.Aim

my new toy - G17 SBR

I decided last year to put one of these together. Glock 17 9mm SBR. Ironically the wait for the Lonewolf slide was longer than the 2012 tax stamp. Postman dropped the slide off today. I plan to send the slide off to be cerakoted OD Green next week. Lonewolf slide and threaded barrel...
  15. Ready.Fire.Aim

My impression of titanium bolt for Uzi

I received my Uzi Titanium bolt #0006 and shot a couple of mags tonight in my backyard. I was impressed with the smooth and controllable rate of fire. I am looking forward to some serious daylight shooting. I have a Vector with a BWE top cover and Burris II RDS. The red dot barely wiggled...
  16. Ready.Fire.Aim

Benelli M2 SBS reviews?

Have any of you owned or shot a Benelli M2 semi- automatic short barrel shotgun with 14" barrel? I am considering including one in the bucket list for my next short barrel shotgun. I have one of Richard Hoffman's (BWE) Remington model 1100 14" SBS and really enjoy shooting it, it is my...
  17. Ready.Fire.Aim

Congratulations!

With your reputation for craftsmanship, I'm sure this business venture has great potential - Congratulations! Will you be able to continue making custom builds? I like my SBS Remington 1100 you built, it is my favorite shotgun. I wanted to have you build two SBS SxS 12" coach guns and...
  18. Ready.Fire.Aim

My first belt-fed

Dang, these things are fun. Actually had a "goofy full auto grin" again! DLO 1919A4 in 7.62x51 Link to short IPhone video of me shooting it in my backyard today. http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Aggie84/1F7D4754-D340-422F-80D2-2064AB136A03-306-0000001F91972C43_zps939664b8.mp4
  19. Ready.Fire.Aim

FA beltfed shotgun video

Below is a video of a belt fed, full auto shotgun. Kind cool. Did anyone see it at Knob Creek this year? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX7vwivR6cE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  20. Ready.Fire.Aim

First Full Auto? Next Full Auto?

On a long road trip, I was reflecting back on how I got into machine guns as a hobby. - Just curious, what was your first FA & why? - what FA do you plan to get next? Thanks RFA

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter