Search results

1. E

What is good for 22 mag

What is as good suppressor for a 22 mag rifle with a 16.5" barrel? The barrel is already threaded 1/2X28 tpi. Thanks
  2. E

Wilkinson Arms is back

Glad to see them in production finally. I had forgotten all about them. Lookin good hmmmm should I?
  3. E

Gun Room

The post title says it all, he needs more gun room. But I do like that room. I just wish I had a few of those in my "gun room".
  4. E

Retro- Colt 653 clone

Nice but I'll take the Viet Nam era over that any day. Call me old fashion.
  5. E

Most reliable firearm you own (revolvers aside)

Winchester 94 lever action 30/30, AK47/Saga 7.62, Maverick 88 20ga, Stevens .22 Rolling Block, Bersa .380 semi auto, S&W Combat Masterpiece .22, Norinco SKS 7.62.
  6. E

LA police discover arsenal of 1,200 guns in dead man's home

They only show the guns nobody wants, the good stuff has already been stolen I would say.
  7. E

BARRELS

I just like the round. As far as the power to cycle the bolt it would probably take lighter springs and maybe lighten the bolt some. Just throwing out an idea is all, as you are correct, it's not really worth the money. Not to me, just a project idea is all. Thanks for the response though, I...
  8. E

BARRELS

What would be the major problem if the barrel was chambered and rifled for the 9X18mm. would that work with a 9mm bolt as the rim and groove for the ejector are very close? Magazines would not be a problem either.
  9. E

And we're back

Good job as usual, Thanks Dave
  10. E

What was your first MG and why???

My one and only was an m16 back in the 1977. I guess it was because I never got to go to nam and was making up for my youth. No forward assist and a plane jane weapon. Didn't keep it long as I got tired of shooting up old strips pits / ground hogs and wasting a lot of ammo / money. Wish now I...
  11. E

Question on century Uzi

I must have missed that topic and I have done searches on several forums and here also. Must have typed the wrong search words. Guess I'm not the only one thinking about crazy conversions.
  12. E

Question on century Uzi

Ok, I have this hangup about the 9X18mm round, The rim sizes are the same for the 9mm and the 9X18mm so if I had a barrel chambered, bored and rifled for 9X18mm would it work in a 9mm semi auto uzi. What else would have to be done to make it function properly?
  13. E

Post 86 machine guns may be possible - Uzi included.

I don't think it would fly through but I could see a big push for it. To many would just say no way and how it could be enforced is beyond me. It would be a death wish for those that try to enforce it. Does the PA sniper idea come to mind of anyone else. Many states would not even attempt to...
  14. E

Centurion UC-9 Review (Century Uzi)

Ok, maybe a dumb question but is the Century UZI the same as the original UZI or is it a clone wanna be with different parts made to work or a mix of original parts.
  15. E

Centurion UC-9 Review (Century Uzi)

Good review and based on it can I say you would do it again or recommend another to buy said weapon? If you had used a button head screw instead of a socket head screw to mount the stock adapter could you have made the notch(clearance hole) in your wood stock smaller. The "stock" adapter bracket...
  16. E

2014 Gun List

A light weight, semi auto carbine in 9X18mm that is legal to import into the U.S. Yea I know it's not the best caliber choice but I have a fair amount of ammo for my PA-63 which I like and want something to go with it, just because.
  17. E

UZI found in river

We are talking a federal government agency here so stupidity could and probably will prevail. He may have uncovered part of the Fast & Furious stash they didn't want found?????
  18. E

Might be getting Semi PM-63's

I got an email back from the Florida importer and thy said no time on being avalibile and nothing on price either. He said best thing would be to go SBR, so I guess a 16" barrel carbine is out.
  19. E

Might be getting Semi PM-63's

I'll take the 16" barrel carbine please, you can take the pistols.
  20. E

Tulammo at Bass Pro

I to had FTF to often with my Saiga, but it turned out that it wasn't the ammo, but the face of the hammer was not flat and was causing bad hammer strikes on the firing pin. Took about 20 minutes with a file and quite a few test shots but the problem has been corrected. That could be some of...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter