Recent content by Tankboy

1. T

FNC suppressor?

Anyone know if FN ever developed a specific suppressor for the FNC? Or if the Belgian military used a particular one for it?
  2. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Noted, thanks Paco.
  3. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Ok cool.
  4. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

It's possible to mount the bayonet lug/adapter on the sporter FNC barrel while retaining the sling loop correct? Looks like it is, but figured i'd make sure anyways.
  5. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

I'll probably pick up a semi too.
  6. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Thanks for the insight Davises.
  7. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Lol, we’ll see what’s available.
  8. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

I haven’t checked that thread yet Paco, I definitely will though, and I have managed to contact fuatos! He’ll be getting back in touch with me soon in reference to the parts I’m looking for.
  9. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

I was referring to surplus parts/parts kits for Indo rifles. I love that thread! Thanks for sharing. I’m excited to be getting original military parts for my rifle.
  10. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Oh really? That’s pretty awesome. Interesting we never see surplus parts of those either.
  11. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Shyster, despite parts availability I got one anyways because it’s badass and I like it and I’m committed to doing whatever I need to in order to keep my baby in good working order.
  12. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

@sweersa Thanks Dawg.
  13. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Ok Paco, I’ll msg fuatos first, thank you very much! I want every accessory and original military parts and pieces I can find for it! I wonder if Indonesian parts are available???
  14. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Really? Man that’s unfortunate. I really want to get my FNC in the full military configuration. I despise the fact it’s automatic and yet still lacks all of its original military features.
  15. T

FNC Parts/Accessories

Cool! Let’s find our parts! Lol. Hopefully someone chimes in. I wonder if there’s surplus in Belgium?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter